Chatbot and conversational AI trends e-commerce must think fast in 202145 min to watch
The webinar has ended
Subscribe to the MOC’s updates, so you won't miss our next webinar or industry news.Subscribe
We invite you to join a live discussion about what is it for you and how to leverage trends in practice?
There’s no denying that digital technology enabled us to recover and adapt to a new normal last year. In the year ahead, we can expect to see companies continuing to embrace the digital future to increase operational efficiency, improve business performance, and provide more personalized care and experiences. Conversational AI is about the most user-friendly digital interactions of people, businesses, and software.
- 50%of all user interactions will be augmented by computer vision, speech, natural language, and AR/VR by 2024(IDC)
- 70%of white-collar workers will interact with conversational AI daily BY 2022(Gartner)
- 50%of enterprises will spend more per annum on virtual agents than mobile app development(Gartner)
- 90%of businesses surveyed reported measurable improvements in the speed of complaint resolution thanks to Conversational AI(MIT)
We have prepared for you:
- inspiring insights on how AI-powered chatbots will evolve in 2021-2022
- list of applied use cases for 3 levels of AI-maturity companies
- actionable plan to continue developing your digital journey roadmap
- A Fan of Our Future, expert in digital transformation and the development of exponential organizations (EXO), business innovations, AI in business and change management in technology projects.
- A serial entrepreneur with years of experience building, scaling, and running ecommerce companies. From being featured on Canada’s Dragons' Den, building crowdfunding campaigns, to building e-commerce brands and tech companies that have scaled to over 40 countries.