We Are Hiring
We are expanding our Winnipeg operations and are looking for creators, innovators, and makers to join our team and make an impact on the chatbot industry. Sound appealing? Check out our current job listings and be sure to submit your resume below.
Understanding project scope, requirements, and use cases of conversational projects.
- Learning and actioning our proprietary conversation design process for projects, determining which steps are best applicable for the client based on industry, use cases and scope.
- With the Project Manager, conducting discovery sessions to understand the project, key deliverables and success indicators.
- Conducting research to prioritize and validate use cases.
- Developing user and bot personas for conversational experiences.
- Designing user journey flows and develop conversational dialogue for chat and voice solutions. Channels include but are not limited to: web chat, Messenger, WhatsApp, Apple Business Chat, Google Business Messages, SMS, Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
- Conducting user testing and work with our Bot Tuners to drive containment and optimize flows.
- Running on-site Conversation Design workshops at client offices or virtually
- Speaking authoritatively on concepts and best practices of conversation design to clients and internal project teams
- Communicating with the Project Manager for the project
- Reporting to the Director of Conversation Design
Senior Account ManagerDetails
Strategically advise clients, develop, and pitch ideas and conversational solutions that achieve business, marketing and engagement objectives
- Lead regular client calls, meetings, and discovery sessions to build use cases and user stories
- Action client requests to update their conversational solution
- Liaison between project managers or the technical team and the customer; share information and own all account related communications
- Collaborate with a client’s creative partners to ideate on marketing strategies
- Collaborate with the Project Manager and Technical Team to monitor and analyze bots performance, generate new user insights and suggest feature improvements
- Analyze customer needs and present solutions utilizing a thorough understanding of our diverse service offerings
- Provide market intelligence and insight into pricing strategies
- Formulate business plans and strategies to meet business development targets
- Identify business development opportunities to expand the current relationship
- Develop a quarterly and annual strategy for each client account
- Work with new incoming partners and Clients requests to sign first projects and/or expand the existing relationships
Senior Node.js DeveloperDetails
4+ years experience in Node.js development with production delivery
- Experience with databases: SQL (PostgreSQL, SQLite), NoSQL (Redis, DynamoDB, MongoDB)
- Experience with AWS (EC2, Lambda, RDS, ElasticCache, S3 and others), Azure, and other hosting environments
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins
- Good understanding of REST APIs (both integrating with and creating)
- Understanding of pub/sub, socket connections
- Mentorship experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Project Manager (AI Bots)Details
You are interested in conversational experiences such as Facebook Messenger bots, WhatsApp bots, Slack bots, Alexa bots, Telegram bots, Google Assistant, etc.
- Proven ability to explain complex issues in clear, non-technical language; you should be comfortable dealing with internal team members and external customers
- You’re biased towards action and enjoy the adrenaline rush of delivering great work under tight timelines
- You embrace an entrepreneurial spirit; self-starter who is intrinsically curious
- You enjoy working with a team of passionate people and can add both energy and positivity to the culture
Apply for a job
Submit your resume here whether or not we are currently hiring for your skillset. We will be sure to get in touch.