We Are Hiring
We are expanding our Winnipeg operations and are looking for creators, innovators, and makers to join our team and make an impact on the chatbot industry. Sound appealing? Check out our current job listings and be sure to submit your resume below.
Senior Java developerDetails
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 6+ years of experience building successful production-grade software systems.
- Experience with Data Processing frameworks like Airflow, Apache Spark, Hadoop is a plus.
- Experience with NodeJS & Python is a plus.
Senior Node.js developerDetails
- 6+ years of software development experience (especially NodeJS expertise)
- Solid understanding of general Master Data Management concepts, processes, and tools including data modeling, data profiling, data quality assessment, data integration and data governance.
- Understanding MDM concepts specifically related to record matching, the concepts of under/over match, record survivorship as well as how to research and resolve.
- Experience in using SQL & other data extraction, reporting and analytical tools to develop, test, monitor and troubleshoot systems related issues.
Content and Communications ManagerDetails
- You are goal oriented and love taking on projects and making them your own
- 3+ years of relevant experience of developing content in a B2B environment
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in creative communications, marketing, journalism, English/Linguistics or relevant field
- Experience in creating, managing, and launching customer-facing digital content and campaigns in a communications or PR role in IT, tech or agency setting
- Flexibility to tackle a variety of different content types and styles
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Excellent research skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally across departments
- Superior storytelling, written, and oral communication skills, and exceptional editing skills
- Experience working with agencies, graphic designers, and other creative support team members
- Skilled in engaging journalists, bloggers and opinion leaders in co-creation of stories with solid experience of creative storytelling, developing, pitching and securing stories
- Proven tech writing experience
HR People PartnerDetails
- 3+ years of HR experience within IT/multinational environment
- Experience in cross-organizational, cross-cultural, and cross-functional teamwork
- Advanced level of English language
- Strong knowledge of Canadian and USA labor law and regulations; USA experience a strong asset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong team/people facilitation skills
- Initiative, attentive, responsible, organized, and flexible
- Experience with and understanding of various HRIS and/or ATS
- Understanding project scope, requirements, and use cases of conversational projects.
- Learning and actioning our proprietary conversation design process for projects, determining which steps are best applicable for the client based on industry, use cases and scope.
- With the Project Manager, conducting discovery sessions to understand the project, key deliverables and success indicators.
- Conducting research to prioritize and validate use cases.
- Developing user and bot personas for conversational experiences.
- Designing user journey flows and develop conversational dialogue for chat and voice solutions. Channels include but are not limited to: web chat, Messenger, WhatsApp, Apple Business Chat, Google Business Messages, SMS, Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
- Conducting user testing and work with our Bot Tuners to drive containment and optimize flows.
- Running on-site Conversation Design workshops at client offices or virtually
- Speaking authoritatively on concepts and best practices of conversation design to clients and internal project teams
- Communicating with the Project Manager for the project
- Reporting to the Director of Conversation Design
Solution Delivery ManagerDetails
- Proven managerial experience as a key resource leading the development and delivery of enterprise-level solutions.
- Deep knowledge of enterprise IT stacks and processes.
- Solid experience working with Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban).
- Ability to quickly learn and understand a multi-product enterprise architecture solution set and understand how to build solutions that leverage the tools that currently exist.
- Able to identify, understand and communicate requirements within a cross-functional team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for both business and technical presentations and audiences.
- Comfortable presenting to and persuading C-level executives as well as enterprise customer stakeholders.
- Ability to translate technical questions to business stakeholders for understanding, as well as to take the business requirements and ensure that the appropriate technical activities are understood.
Recruitment Manager - North AmericaDetails
- 3+ years of recruitment experience in IT, recruiting for technical roles
- Solid knowledge of IT market, its players, compensation ranges, and market tendencies
- Experience in market analysis
- Experience leading full recruitment life cycle
- Experience working with various ATS
- Strong communication & negotiating skills
- Business mindset and ownership
- Having a “get things done” attitude
- Strong networking skills
- Initiative, attentive, responsible, organized and flexible
Project Manager (AI Bots)Details
- You are interested in conversational experiences such as Facebook Messenger bots, WhatsApp bots, Slack bots, Alexa bots, Telegram bots, Google Assistant, etc.
- Proven ability to explain complex issues in clear, non-technical language; you should be comfortable dealing with internal team members and external customers
- You’re biased towards action and enjoy the adrenaline rush of delivering great work under tight timelines
- You embrace an entrepreneurial spirit; self-starter who is intrinsically curious
- You enjoy working with a team of passionate people and can add both energy and positivity to the culture
Apply for a job
Submit your resume here whether or not we are currently hiring for your skillset. We will be sure to get in touch.