We Are Hiring
We strongly believe that our success as a company is every team member’s personal achievements. Here at Master of Code we created a vision of each one being worthy to be called a Master and each one sharing their passion. It’s a team that loves putting their brains and hearts into creating a solution that feels more like an experience.
We are looking for Masters with insuppressible spirit and passion for creative problem solving.
Senior/Middle Front-end DeveloperDetails
Experience with eCommerce domain (Shopify preferred);
- Experience developing tests (Jest/Mocha);
- Design and architecture experience.
Head of MarketingDetails
Ability to lead and inspire a marketing team
- Proven organizational and planning experience
- Get things done attitude
- Servant Leader
- Fluent written and spoken English
Middle QA EngineerDetails
Use necessary testing methods, types, techniques, and approaches;
- Conduct test-design and work with a team of QAs;
- Create and support test documentation;
- Write bug reports, suggest improvements;
- Take responsibility and bring value to the quality and success of a project;
Experience as an SMM specialist over 1 year;
- Experience in implementing SMM-strategy and achieving KPI with the ability to show real cases;
- Team experience;
- Copywriting skills and creative approach to tasks;
- Literate Ukrainian and English (Intermediate).
Senior Front-end DeveloperDetails
5+ years of web development experience
- Software Design knowledge: FRP, Design patterns
- CI/CD processes implementation, experience with TDD
- Delivering high quality technology products/services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast.
- Leading the delivery of large-scale, high-quality systems.
- Design and architecture experience, as well as sound knowledge with object oriented design patterns
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a Scrum environment
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level (verbal and written)
Experience with Power BI
- Experience with Impala/Hadoop queries
- Experience with developing ETLs using APIs
- Python development experience
Be instrumental in building and leading MOC’s BA community, including being the coach for the team
Build a scalable and predictable BA practice as-a-service to be used across various stages of SDLC
Establish, educate in and maintain standards for business and system analysis, including key processes, best practices, frameworks, metrics, techniques, templates, and tools of the BA community within MOC
Contribute to the continuous improvement of business analysis practices used as well as other procedures within the company
Create, implement, and monitor a standardized educational plan for the BA practice and ensure that it is up to date with the latest IT industry best practices. Includes establishing a knowledge management process to share best practices.
Ensure that the BA practice representatives are successful on their projects, deliver on expected quality as well as support cases management when needed
Support company-wide transformation initiatives
Onboarding and mentoring procedure for new Masters
Education and growth: we encourage PMI certification (financial support and weekly educational sessions)
Subscribe for a new jobs
Apply for a job
If there isn’t a position that matches your skills, send us email anyway. We are always up for hiring smart people who make an impact.