We Are Hiring
We strongly believe that our success as a company is every team member’s personal achievements. Here at Master of Code we created a vision of each one being worthy to be called a Master and each one sharing their passion. It’s a team that loves putting their brains and hearts into creating a solution that feels more like an experience.
We are looking for Masters with insuppressible spirit and passion for creative problem solving.
Experience with eCommerce domain (Shopify preferred);
- Experience developing tests (Jest/Mocha);
- Design and architecture experience.
Product Scrum MasterDetails
- Jira Administration
- Monitor team performance
- Administer and support Jira for the team (on the project management level)
- Keep Charts and Reports up to date
- Introduce and ensure an efficient and simple Jira task process management and analysis (e.g. decomposition, tracking, impediments removal).
- Operational support
- Monitor Time Tracking
- Support general Delivery, HR and IT related operational activities
- Monitoring and control the budget spend
- Jira Administration
Senior Java DeveloperDetails
Participating in the full lifecycle of development, including conception, analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment.
- Working with developers across the globe on cutting edge technologies, including microservices and containers.
- Being open to learning new technologies and solving non-standard tasks
- Being able to perform your skills in multithreading solutions
- You will have a chance to work with teams from different platforms
- We adhere to a «clean code» culture
Senior Node.js DeveloperDetails
4 years experience in Node.js development
Experience with databases: SQL (PostgreSQL, SQLite), NoSQL (Redis, DynamoDB, MongoDB)
Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins
Good understanding of REST API
Understanding of pub/sub, socket connections
English – Upper-intermediate
Senior Business AnalystDetails
Be instrumental in building and leading MOC’s BA community, including being the coach for the team
Build a scalable and predictable BA practice as-a-service to be used across various stages of SDLC
Establish, educate in and maintain standards for business and system analysis, including key processes, best practices, frameworks, metrics, techniques, templates, and tools of the BA community within MOC
Contribute to the continuous improvement of business analysis practices used as well as other procedures within the company
Create, implement, and monitor a standardized educational plan for the BA practice and ensure that it is up to date with the latest IT industry best practices. Includes establishing a knowledge management process to share best practices.
Ensure that the BA practice representatives are successful on their projects, deliver on expected quality as well as support cases management when needed
Support company-wide transformation initiatives
1.5+ years of solid experience as a Business Analyst in the IT industry
- Experience in at least one of the domains: conversational solutions, e-commerce, web and mobile development
- Min Upper-intermediate English language skills is a must
- Demonstrated direct working experience with foreigners (North America, Western Europe, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in various business analysis activities across the entire software development life cycle as well as different delivery methodologies, requirements soliciting techniques, as well as scope and risk management
- Experience using requirements management tools (at least JIRA)
- Proficient in writing functional and non-functional requirements, system diagrams, and wireframes
- Modeling skills to represent requirements information in graphical form
- Experience in presenting functional design and solutions to the business audience
- Experience working with UML diagrams (Use Cases, Class Diagram)
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and investigative skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Motivated by research, investigations, and learnings
- Team player
- Focused on driving results over processes
Onboarding and mentoring procedure for new Masters
Education and growth: we encourage PMI certification (financial support and weekly educational sessions)
Subscribe for a new jobs
Apply for a job
If there isn’t a position that matches your skills, send us email anyway. We are always up for hiring smart people who make an impact.