Senior Account Manager
Master of Code is seeking an exceptional Senior Account Manager (and tech enthusiast) to partner with our top conversational clients and provide superior support and strategic services.
Master of Code’s Canadian office is located in Winnipeg, MB and first opened its doors in 2016. Our team of 7 team members or as we like to call them, Masters, focus on building AI-powered chat and voice solutions. We work with tech start-ups, small and midsize businesses, and enterprise customers to deliver amazing conversational experiences. Clients we work with include T-Mobile, Liveperson, Aveda,, to name a few.
Master of Code Global has more than 220 Masters worldwide with two offices in EMEA, and two in the US along with our Canadian office. Established in 2004, our team has moved from full-service custom software development to mobile apps & conversational solutions development and was recently named the top Chatbot Development and Natural Language Processing company for 2020 by Clutch.co. If this sounds like the place you would thrive, let’s make something happen.
As a Senior Account Manager, your main goal is to understand, establish and grow the customer relationship of the conversational clients you will own and manage.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Strategically advise clients, develop, and pitch ideas and conversational solutions that achieve business, marketing and engagement objectives
- Lead regular client calls, meetings, and discovery sessions to build use cases and user stories
- Action client requests to update their conversational solution
- Liaison between project managers or the technical team and the customer; share information and own all account related communications
- Collaborate with a client’s creative partners to ideate on marketing strategies
- Collaborate with the Project Manager and Technical Team to monitor and analyze bots performance, generate new user insights and suggest feature improvements
- Analyze customer needs and present solutions utilizing a thorough understanding of our diverse service offerings
- Provide market intelligence and insight into pricing strategies
- Formulate business plans and strategies to meet business development targets
- Identify business development opportunities to expand the current relationship
- Develop a quarterly and annual strategy for each client account
- Work with new incoming partners and Clients requests to sign first projects and/or expand the existing relationships
The Ideal Candidate
5+ years of demonstrated strong client relationship responsibility managing multiple midsize to enterprise level accounts across a variety of industries
- 3+ years of experience in managing and delivering technical projects (E.g: digital, backend/frontend solutions etc.)
- Successfully grown relationships and account revenue with existing clients and have examples to prove it
- A proven track record of collaborating with high performing teams
- You are interested in conversational experiences such as Facebook Messenger bots, Slack bots, Alexa bots, Apple Business Chat bots, Google Assistant, etc.
- You’re organized and self-reliant with excellent verbal and written communication skills to express stakeholders’ needs, and your own to others. Proven ability to explain complex issues in clear, non-technical language.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and enjoy the adrenaline rush of delivering great work under tight timelines
- You embrace an entrepreneurial spirit; self-starter who is intrinsically curious
- You enjoy working with a team of passionate people and can add both energy and positivity to the culture
- Why we work at Master of Code
Why we work at Master of Code
We’re passionate about building conversational experiences using the latest technologies (often in beta) from tech leaders including Facebook, Google, Amazon, Microsoft and more. Everyday, we get to work with the latest in Artificial Intelligence, most notably machine learning and natural language processing. We work side by side with our customers exploring some of the most innovative conversational AI use cases, features, and integrations in the industry. For instance, how can we supercharge a Fortune 500’s support team by leveraging the newly released WhatsApp Business API? We’ve become thought leaders at the center of the AI revolution.
The opportunity to build something special in Winnipeg excites us. As ‘builders’ we are comfortable with ambiguity and motivated by the challenge to rapidly grow the office. We are easily bored with the status quo and are constantly looking for ways to innovate. Our vision is to revolutionize the way technology is built, deployed and supported worldwide.
Ready to start your career in AI? Apply today with your cover letter and resume.