Senior Account Manager
Master of Code Canada, our Canadian office, is located in Winnipeg, MB and opened its doors in 2016. Our team of 10 Masters focuses on building AI-powered chat and voice solutions. We work with tech start-ups, small and midsize businesses, and enterprise customers to deliver conversational experiences. A partial list of our global brands includes T-Mobile, LivePerson, Aveda, and the World Surf League.
Our team is comprised of technology enthusiasts who share a common passion for AI-driven technology and for delivering world-class conversational experiences. Whether it’s experimenting with Augmented Reality, Amazon Lex voice bots or having our work featured at Facebook’s F8 Developer Conference in 2017 and 2018.
Master of Code Global is a world-class software development agency with four offices and more than 190 team members worldwide. Established in 2004, our team provides full-service custom software development. The Canadian office works closely with Master of Code Global to deliver projects on a global scale for leading organizations.
Master of Code is rapidly expanding as enterprises shift their focus and investment in AI-powered solutions. Master of Code Canada is seeking a Senior Account Manager to join our growing team in Winnipeg. As a Senior Account Manager, you will support world-class conversational projects and build relationships with our clients.
You are an Account Manager with 2+ years of Account Management experience
- You have previously successfully grown relationships with existing clients
- You have managed relationships with midsize to enterprise businesses
- A proven track record of collaborating with high performing teams
- You are interested in conversational experiences such as Facebook Messenger bots, Slack bots, Alexa bots, Telegram bots, Google Assistant, etc.
- Proven ability to explain complex issues in clear, non-technical language; you should be comfortable dealing with internal team members and external customers
You’re biased towards action and enjoy the adrenaline rush of delivering great work under tight timelines
- You embrace an entrepreneurial spirit; self-starter who is intrinsically curious
- You enjoy working with a team of passionate people and can add both energy and positivity to the culture
Lead discovery sessions to build use cases and user stories
- Liaison between the technical team and the customer; share information and own all project related communications
- Collaborate with a client’s creative partners to ideate on marketing strategies
- Analyze bot analytics to drive optimization and new user insights
- Monitor bot performance and suggest feature improvements
- Analyze customer needs and present solutions utilizing a thorough understanding of our diverse service offerings
- Provide market intelligence and insight into pricing strategies
- Formulate business plans and strategies to meet business development targets
- Identify business development opportunities to expand the current relationship
What do we offer?
We’re passionate about building conversational experiences using the latest technologies (often in beta) from tech leaders including Facebook, Google, Amazon, Microsoft and others. Every day we get to work with the latest in Artificial Intelligence, most notably machine learning and natural language processing. We work side by side with our customers exploring some of the most innovative chatbot use cases, features, and integrations in the industry. For instance, how can we supercharge a Fortune 500’s support team by leveraging the newly released WhatsApp Business API? We’ve become thought leaders at the center of the AI revolution.
The opportunity to build something special in Winnipeg excites us. As ‘builders’ we are comfortable with ambiguity and motivated by the challenge to rapidly grow the office. We are easily bored with the status quo and are constantly looking for ways to innovate.
While we have the support of a global company, the Winnipeg office operates like a bootstrapped startup. There’s never a dull moment, from hackathons to adrenaline-filled customer deadlines or pitching Augmented Reality solutions using closed beta products from Facebook. Do you miss the fast-paced startup culture? Obsessed with HBO’s Silicon Valley?