Project Manager (AI Bots)
Master of Code launched their Seattle, WA office in Q4 of 2019. The Seattle team is focused on designing, building, and managing AI-powered chat and voice solutions. Master of Code works with tech start-ups, small and midsize businesses, and enterprise customers to deliver conversational experiences. A partial list of our global brands includes T-Mobile, LivePerson, Aveda, and the World Surf League..
Our team is comprised of technology enthusiasts who share a common passion for AI-driven technology and for delivering world-class conversational experiences. Whether it’s experimenting with Augmented Reality, Amazon Lex voice bots or having our work featured at recent Facebook F8 Developer Conferences.
Master of Code Global is a world-class software development agency with four offices and more than 220 team members worldwide. Established in 2004, our team provides full-service custom software development. The US office works closely with Master of Code Global to deliver projects on a global scale for leading organizations.
5+ years of meaningful project management experience delivering IT projects
- 2+ years of experience managing projects in conversational space (such as Facebook Messenger bots, WhatsApp bots, Slack bots, Alexa bots, Telegram bots, Google Assistant, etc)
- Ability to effectively communicate across teams from QA, Development, DevOps, Product, Designers, and Account Management
- A proven track record of managing great products and collaborating with high performing teams
- Success overseeing the end-to-end delivery of assigned projects and ensuring delivery within scope, budget, and requirements.
- Proven ability to explain complex issues in clear, non-technical language; you should be comfortable dealing with internal team members and external customers
You’re biased towards action and enjoy the adrenaline rush of delivering great work under tight timelines
- You embrace an entrepreneurial spirit; self-starter who is intrinsically curious
- You enjoy working with a team of passionate people and can add both energy and positivity to the culture
Master of Code is rapidly expanding as enterprises shift their focus and investment in AI-powered solutions. Master of Code is seeking a Project Manager to join our growing development team in Seattle. As a Project Manager, you will manage world-class conversational applications for our clients.
For example, a global luxury retailer is interested in exploring new digital channels to increase customer engagement and has partnered with Master of Code to develop a Facebook Messenger chatbot. You’ll be responsible for:
- Define project scope, requirements, and use cases
- Conduct discovery sessions to build use cases and user stories
- Determines resource and budget requirements, cost estimates, and timelines
- Implement Agile delivery methodologies; focus on iterative sprints
- Use PM tools such as JIRA for progress and time tracking
- Act as the point person to manage tasks and workflows
- Communicate with our Account Manager and directly with the client
- Ensure the project is a success by delivering a highly engaging bot!
What do we offer?
We’re passionate about building conversational experiences using the latest technologies (often in beta) from tech leaders including Facebook, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, and others. Everyday we get to work with the latest in Artificial Intelligence, most notably machine learning and natural language processing. We work side by side with our customers exploring some of the most innovative chatbot use cases, features, and integrations in the industry. For instance, how can we supercharge a Fortune 500’s support team by leveraging the newly released WhatsApp Business API? We’ve become thought leaders at the center of the AI revolution.
The opportunity to build something special in Seattle excites us. As ‘builders’ we are comfortable with ambiguity and motivated by the challenge to rapidly grow the office. We are easily bored with the status quo and are constantly looking for ways to innovate.
While we have the support of a global company, the Seattle office operates like a bootstrapped startup. There’s never a dull moment, from hackathons to adrenaline-filled customer deadlines or pitching Augmented Reality solutions using closed beta products from Facebook. Do you miss the fast-paced startup culture? Obsessed with HBO’s Silicon Valley?
If you are interested in joining Master of Code, please submit your resume. If you have a point of view on AI-powered solutions, feel free to share with the team! We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.