At Master of Code Global we are passionate about building our own products within e-commerce and conversational commerce space. Our journey in this direction began in 2015. The demand for our products is booming and we are now looking to bring onboard a Product Manager to drive our e-commerce Zipify suite of products further, including scaling it to other platforms outside the Shopify based ecosystem.
This is a brand new role that will be reporting to the Head of Products Portfolio and the CEO. This position is an exciting opportunity to ensure that our e-commerce products support the company’s overall strategy and goals, and is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the entire Product Life Cycle (incl. ideation, development and growth).
Ensure product development strategy, tactic and operational activity work to achieve the highest possible income for the stakeholders.
- Manage product development using data-driven approaches and best customer development practices.
- Act as the single leadership point of contact for the product’s current state, financial health and roadmap.
- Ensure the quality of the overall work done by the team complies with the best business interest of the stakeholders.
- Own the overall reporting on the results of the product operations, risks, finance, progress.
- Risks management and mitigation.
- Transparent communication of product current state and operational issues, and be the connector for all partners, stakeholders, departments about development requirements, product tactic, team forming, finance, project current state and plans
Required background and skills
3+ years’ experience operating within a product management capacity in e-commerce including development of new products.
- Previous experience of managing a portfolio of products is a plus.
- Understanding of business, work, and ethical practices in different cultures and ability to adapt and find middle ways that would work efficiently for distributed teams across different cultures (UA and USA) and types of companies.
- Proven ability to function effectively with multiple stakeholders and constituents, with the ability and strength to focus a team to work towards its goals.
- Excellent ability to reach best product interests within business development and collaboration with third parties.
- Excellent ability to research, analyse, structure, and present ideas, concepts, solutions, reports, etc. with an understanding of the Target Audience and the aims that are set to be achieved for the group.
- Excellent team dynamics facilitator.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Proven Servant Leader.
- Proactive and strategic thinker, with strong decision-making skills.
- Advanced English is a must.
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.