Middle Front-End Developer
Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences and apps & web development. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv) and Canada (Winnipeg). For over 3 years, we have been working in the sphere of Conversational Applications, we also have our E-commerce product for the Shopify platform as well as develop Web & Mobile domain. We were the first in the world, who succeeded to integrate Apple Pay into Apple Business Chat.
We need to expand our client product development team and have a Middle Front-End Developer joining the team.
- Take part in product development for big brands in conversational space (customer service SaaS, Analytics products)
- Take an active part in suggesting ideas, discussing offers concerning improvements on a project both with the team and the client
- Consider the project from multiple points of view, including the end-user
- Take ownership of the project and deliverables and act as tech lead
- Take part in regular communications with US-based partner team
Required background and skills:
- 2+ years of front-end development experience
- Experience in building customizable and configuration driven user interface design to manage data
- Understanding of caching layers to optimize the User Interface
- Experience with HTML5 / CSS3, preprocessors (SASS / LESS or similar)
- Experience with any of CSS frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, or similar)
- Experience in at least one of the modern frontend frameworks React or Vue.
- Experience in building Reactive, Interactive, and Responsive web UI
- Experience in building tools usage – Webpack, Babel
- Experience in writing Unit tests (Karma, Jest, Mocha, etc.)
- English – Intermediate level, good to have some speaking experience
Preferred/Nice to have skills:
- Experience in data visualization libraries like Highcharts, D3.js, Chart.js
- Experience in Microservice architecture
- Experience in Node JS/NestJS/SpringBoot or similar
- Experience in Kibana and Elasticsearch
- Experience in writing e2e tests (Nightwatch.js, Cypress)
- Understanding of CI/CD approach, experience in any deployment tool like Jenkins, TeamCity
- Understanding of data caching layers
- Understanding of SQL and no-SQL Databases
- Kyiv/Ukraine remote
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.