Marketing Generalist: SEO Specialist
Are you passionate about harnessing the power of SEO to propel businesses to new heights? Do you have a track record of driving significant organic traffic and boosting conversion rates? We are seeking an exceptional marketing professional generalist who specializes in SEO work to join our dynamic marketing team and help us achieve unprecedented success.
As an industry-leading company in conversational solutions, we are on a mission to revolutionize the way our customers engage with our brand. Our vision is to dominate the online space and generate a substantial influx of marketing qualified leads coming for our professional services (mainly conversational solutions, but also for web, mobile, e-commerce, and later on for blockchain). This is where you come in.
Your main focus is going to be on building and implementing our SEO strategy, the results of which will be measured by the number of traffic generated to MOC’s social media and the website and the actual number of qualified MQLs that will be coming in.
Join our team and be part of an exciting journey to transform our online presence and generate an impressive number of marketing qualified leads.
Required background and skills:
- 3+ years of proven experience in SEO, preferably in a fast-paced and results-driven environment within IT services business(es) targeting the US market
- Previous demonstrated experience within building and implementing SEO strategies that resulted in quantifiable MQLs, ideally in IT services and/or consulting business
- Strong expertise in SEO tools and platforms (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Moz) to extract meaningful insights and drive performance
- Solid understanding of search engine algorithms, ranking factors, and best practices, including technical SEO, on-page optimization, and link building
- Proficient in conducting keyword research, competitor analysis, and market trend analysis
- Strong experience with website analytics tools and the ability to interpret data, generate reports, and identify areas for improvement
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Self-motivated and proactive, with a passion for staying up-to-date with the latest SEO trends, industry developments, and algorithm updates
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a focus on data-driven decision-making
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS in terms of SEO
- A proven track record of delivering exceptional results in terms of organic traffic growth, keyword rankings, and conversion rate optimization
- Familiarity with conversational solutions, web development, mobile app development, e-commerce, and blockchain technologies is highly desirable
- Interest in Generative AI based tools and experience applying them for work and home duities
- English level – minimum Advanced
- Develop and execute a comprehensive SEO strategy to improve organic search rankings, drive high-quality traffic, and increase conversions
- Conduct in-depth keyword research, competitor analysis, and market trend analysis to identify opportunities and formulate effective optimization strategies
- Optimize website content, structure, and landing pages for maximum visibility, relevance, and user experience
- Perform technical audits and provide recommendations, including technical specifications for on-page and off-page development optimization to enhance website performance, speed, and crawlability. Drive implementation where necessary
- Collaborate with content creators, designers, and developers to ensure SEO best practices are implemented across all digital assets
- Monitor and analyze key SEO performance metrics, such as organic traffic, keyword rankings, and conversion rates, and make data-driven decisions to optimize results
- Monitor and address possible technical SEO issues and recommend and drive where needed enhancements
- Manage off-page optimization projects, eg. link building, etc
- Stay updated on industry trends, algorithm updates, and emerging SEO techniques, and proactively implement necessary adjustments to stay ahead of the curve
- Collaborate with social media and PPC responsible to optimize related campaigns
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align SEO efforts with broader marketing initiatives and ensure consistent messaging and brand positioning
- Manage relationships with external vendors, agencies, and partners to leverage additional expertise and expand advertising reach when necessary
- Be able and ready to write SEO related content
- Be ready to support the marketing department within other marketing streams, where needed
- Kyiv/Ukraine remote
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.