HR People Partner
Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences and apps & web development. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv) and Canada (Winnipeg). For over 3 years, we have been working in the sphere of Conversational Applications, we also have our E-commerce product for the Shopify platform as well as develop Web & Mobile domain. We were the first in the world, who succeeded to integrate Apple Pay into Apple Business Chat.
Our team of masters consists of some of the most passionate developers, engineers, and designers.
While we all are different in skillset, our vision is the same. Our company DNA includes such values as Passion, Trust, Respect, Growth, Fun, and Impact that gives us the possibility and drive for self-improvements.
- Integrate and support of HR processes on the same level all across all MOCG offices
- Follow existing HR processes and contribute to improvements in masters’ experience flow
- Integrate and support Performance Management (inlc. PDP, evaluation process) in the company, in collaboration with all HR Team
- Apply PDP/OKR forms to make sure that the objectives are set using the SMART approach (specific, measurable, achievable, relevant for the business, time-bound). Ensure that personal plans are built and followed through when needed
- Work closely with management and masters to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Be MOCG culture & values (Company DNA) Evangelist
- Implement and supervise surveys and data analysis
- Monitor regular eNPS, team, and project satisfaction via survey process
- Provide necessary support to all masters so that they’re able to perform their tasks successfully
Required background and skills:
- 2+ years of HR experience within IT/multinational environment
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Experience in cross-organizational, cross-cultural, and cross-functional teamwork
- Upper-Intermediate level of English language
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong team/people facilitation skills
- Initiative, attentive, responsible, organized, and flexible
- Experience with and understanding of various HRIS and/or ATS
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.