Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences and apps & web development. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine and Canada. For over 3 years, we have been working in the sphere of Conversational Applications, we also have our E-commerce product for the Shopify platform as well as develop Web & Mobile domain. We were the first in the world, who succeeded to integrate Apple Pay into Apple Business Chat.
LivePerson, as our partner, is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Disney, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in the future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled – whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth-minded, unconventional thinkers, developers, and builders to join the team.
Required background and skills:
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps Engineering;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus/Grafana;
- Experience in maintaining and scaling out distributed data stores like Cassandra, ElasticSearch or Redis;
- Experience with cloud platforms – GCP;
- Experience in scripting, preferably Shell;
- Experience in Ansible or similar tools;
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, and other CI/CD tooling;
- Understanding of infrastructure concepts like load balancers;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- Improve the end to end lifecycle of application services by closely working with the partnering teams through all the phases of design, development, deployment, operation and refinement;
- Provide support services before they go live through activities such as system design, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews;
- Design, implement and support operational and reliability aspects of large scale Kubernetes clusters with focus on performance at scale, real time monitoring, logging and alerting ;
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health;
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity;
- Develop innovative solutions to ensure efficient SRE processes under regulatory requirements. Bring SRE expertise to the product teams that enforce regulatory requirements;
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems;
- Support CI/CD pipeline to enable efficient delivery of service to production.
- Kyiv/Ukraine remote
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.