Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences and apps & web development. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv) and Canada (Winnipeg). Our clients mainly come from North America, Western Europe, and the Middle East. Our portfolio includes 400+ successfully delivered projects for clients like T-Mobile, Aveda, LivePerson, Chatfuel, eBags, Burberry, Estee Lauder, and many more.
Moreover, we have our own conversational and e-commerce products co-developed with our partners.
Our vision is to make a life-changing impact on people all over the world through digital communication experiences. Along this journey, we strive to create a place and a team people will aspire to join.
Master of Code Global is rapidly expanding as enterprises shift their focus and investment in AI-powered solutions and is seeking a talented Conversation Designer to conceptualize, illustrate and deliver user-centric and conversational experiences.
You will be expected to drive these conversational experiences from concepts and flow charts to product launch with attention to detail through elegant and consumer focused designs. A positive and collaborative attitude is required, and we’re looking for a self-motivated problem solver with impeccable communication skills.
We understand this is an emerging role in the industry which is why we will consider candidates who may not have direct conversational AI experience but have the baseline skills we can use to further train and support internally.
The Ideal Candidate
2+ years of user experience design or interaction design
- 3+ years of experience of copywriting for human-computer interfaces or digital channels
- Experience in persona development and writing
- Ability to work across multiple projects, deal with multiple stakeholders, and will be able to think strategically while also being detail-oriented when it comes to reviewing design work and providing feedback and guidance
- Ability to effectively communicate and work across teams from QA, Development, DevOps, Product, and Project Managers
- Success overseeing the end-to-end delivery of assigned projects and ensuring delivery within scope and requirements
- You are interested in conversational experiences such as Facebook Messenger bots, WhatsApp bots, Slack bots, Alexa bots, Telegram bots, Google Assistant, etc.
- Proven ability to explain complex issues in clear, non-technical language; you should be comfortable dealing with internal team members and external customers
- You’re biased towards action and enjoy the adrenaline rush of delivering great work under tight timelines
- You embrace an entrepreneurial spirit; self-starter who is intrinsically curious
- You enjoy working with a team of passionate people and can add both energy and positivity to the culture
You'll be responsible for
Understand project scope, requirements, and use cases of conversational projects
- With the Project Manager, conduct discovery sessions to understand the project, key deliverables and success indicators’
- Learn and action our proprietary conversation design process for projects, determining which steps are best applicable for the client based on industry, use cases and scope
- Conduct research to prioritize and validate use cases
- Develop user and bot personas
- Design user journey flows and develop conversational dialogue for chat and voice solutions. Platforms including not limited to: web chat, Messenger, WhatsApp, Apple Business Chat, Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
- Conduct user testing and work with our Bot Tuners to drive containment and optimize flows
- Run on-site Conversation Design workshops at client offices
- Speak authoritatively on concepts and best practices of conversation design to clients and internal project teams
- Use PM tools such as Asana for project management tracking
- Communicate with the Project Manager for the project
- Report to the Director of Conversation Design
Added Bonus Education or Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Linguistics, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience is considered an asset but not required. Experience of designing and delivering at least 1 conversational or AI product
- Knowledge and experience with natural language understanding platforms
- Portfolio featuring examples of conversational experiences
- Experience crafting demos that showcase the potential of conversational experiences
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.