Bot Trainer (ML/Data)
Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv), Canada (Winnipeg, Toronto, Montreal), and the US (Seattle). For over 5 years, we have been working with Conversational AI and also developing an E-commerce product that’s successful and growing. Master of Code implemented cutting-edge solutions that have been referenced by Facebook and Apple (integration of Apple Pay into Apple Business Chat, Agent to Chatbot bridge for Messenger, etc.)
Our team of masters consists of some of the most passionate developers, engineers, and designers.
While we all are different in skillset, our vision is the same. Our company DNA includes such values as Passion, Trust, Respect, Growth, Fun, and Impact that gives us the possibility and drive for self-improvements.
Master of Code is rapidly expanding as enterprises shift their focus and investment in AI-powered solutions. Master of Code is seeking a talented Bot Trainer to analyze, implement and refine user-centric conversational experiences.
You will be expected to review conversational dialogues and data through technical and business metric analyses. You must be detail-oriented, to find discrepancies, bugs, and investigate the root cause of user behaviors. A positive and collaborative attitude is required, and we’re looking for a self-motivated problem solver with impeccable communication and presentation skills.
We understand this is an emerging role in the industry which is why we will consider candidates who may not have direct conversational AI experience but have the baseline skills we can use to further train and support internally.
Why we work at Master of Code
We’re passionate about building conversational experiences using the latest technologies (often in beta) from tech leaders including Facebook, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, and others. Everyday we get to work with the latest in Artificial Intelligence, most notably machine learning and natural language processing. We work side by side with our customers exploring some of the most innovative chatbot use cases, features, and integrations in the industry. We’ve become thought leaders at the center of the AI revolution.
As ‘builders’ we are comfortable with ambiguity and motivated by the challenge to rapidly grow the office. We are easily bored with the status quo and are constantly looking for ways to innovate.
If you are interested in joining Master of Code, please attach your cover letter with a resume and any URLs or documents showcasing previous relevant work.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Ideal Candidate:
- English level: Advanced
- You have hands-on experience with text data processing tools, data analysis and data visualization
- Experience presenting data-driven analysis and thinking strategically when providing guidance
- Ability to work across multiple projects and work with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to effectively communicate and work across teams from Quality Assurance Engineers, Developers, and Project Managers
- Proven ability to explain complex issues in clear, non-technical language; you should be comfortable dealing with internal team members and external customers
- You are interested in conversational experiences such as Facebook Messenger bots, WhatsApp bots, Slack bots, Alexa bots, Telegram bots, Google Assistant, etc.
- You’ve engaged with conversational solutions and have a passion for tech and AI
- You embrace an entrepreneurial spirit; self-starter who is intrinsically curious
- You enjoy working with a team of passionate people and can add both energy and positivity to the culture
You’ll be responsible for:
- Consulting with SME’s and Product Managers on understanding project scope, requirements, and use cases of conversational projects
- Exploring the chatbot architecture, NLU provider specifics, chatbot channels, 3rd party services, design and data storage specifics of a conversational solution
- Creating business domain taxonomy and estimating its topic volumes
- Reviewing designs before shipping to stakeholders for approval to ensure the NLU model performs as expected
- Understanding the NLU’s feasibility and a variety of approaches to achieve better intent prediction
- Reviewing and identifying gaps in conversational dialogue for chat and voice solutions. Channels include but are not limited to: web chat, Messenger, WhatsApp, Apple Business Chat, Google Business Messages, SMS, Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
- Defining intents and entities within intent models for natural language understanding (NLU)
- Creating and adding representative training data to the intents, and adjusting for high key NLU performance metrics
- Conducting targeted investigations into bot performance by reviewing user transcripts and other conversational data
- Determining popular user intentions, frequent user requests, drop-off points and gaps in the bot structure
- Generating reports related to NLU performance
- Managing and prioritizing the pipeline of NLU tuning updates
- Providing and actioning recommendations for bot improvements and optimizations, in accordance with KPIs
- Conducting user testing to drive containment and optimize flows
- Speaking authoritatively on concepts and best practices of bot training to clients and internal project teams
Added Bonus Education or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following: Machine Learning, Data Analytics and Management, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computational Linguistics, Management Information Systems or a related field; or equivalent practical experience is considered an asset but not required
- Experience working with AI and NLU models is considered an asset
- Experience in performing K-Fold cross-validations, analyzing NLU performance metrics and identifying areas for improvement
- Knowledge of text-based features and the bag-of-words model
- Experience working in Quality Assurance is considered an asset
- Experience or basic knowledge of Python, main text processing techniques, SQL, text markup formats, Git.
- Experience or basic knowledge of Conversation Design best practices
- Experience of designing and delivering at least 1 conversational or AI product
- Completion of UX or user-centered design courses. Please identify such courses in your resume
- Knowledge and experience with natural language processing providers (DialogFlow, Watson, LUIS, RASA, Amazon Lex, Alexa etc)
- Portfolio featuring examples of conversational experiences
- Experience crafting demos that showcase the potential of conversational experiences
- Experience designing chat and/or multimodal applications is considered an asset
- Experience in working with large and enterprise level brands is considered an asset
- Kyiv/Ukraine remote
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.