Backend Engineer (Node.js)
Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences and apps & web development. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv) and Canada (Winnipeg). For over 3 years, we have been working in the sphere of Conversational Applications, we also have our E-commerce product for the Shopify platform as well as develop Web & Mobile domain. We were the first in the world, who succeeded to integrate Apple Pay into Apple Business Chat.
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Disney, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in the future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled – whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth-minded, unconventional thinkers, developers, and builders to join the team.
- Design and Implement complex features in our Conversational Cloud Platform
- Work closely with the other team members to design, build, test and release our new features
- Drive the adoption of new and exciting technologies
- Build, test, operate, and maintain back-end (integration, databases, queues, etc) software solutions
- Take part of software design, architecture discussion, and code reviews
- Work closely with our product and design teams
- Contribute to code standards, quality, and the introduction of new tools that help achieve the highest levels of excellence
Required background and skills:
- 3+ years of experience in developing Backend microservices, using Node.js using TypeScript.
- Proficient with database technologies DynamoDB, ELK, PostgreSQL, Cassandra.
- Experience with Terraform and Consul is a plus.
- Good understanding of Distributed Systems Environment
- Highly organized and methodological.
- Has a can-do attitude and ability to see the bigger picture involving business aspects as well as operational excellence.
- Has an ability to work in a global organization with stakeholders – Advantage
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.