Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences and apps & web development. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv) and Canada (Winnipeg). Our clients mainly come from North America, Western Europe, and the Middle East. Our portfolio includes 400+ successfully delivered projects for clients like T-Mobile, Aveda, LivePerson, Chatfuel, eBags, Burberry, Estee Lauder, and many more.
Moreover, we have our own conversational and e-commerce products co-developed with our partners.
Our vision is to make a life-changing impact on people all over the world through digital communication experiences. Along this journey, we strive to create a place and a team people will aspire to join.
Our main directions are:
- Conversational Applications
- Web and Mobile
- 2+ years of experience in IT project management
- Advanced level of English proficiency (C2)
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Experience in risk management
- Excellent communication skills
- Business ethics
- Analytical and decision-making mindset
- Experience working directly with Clients, ideally from North America
- Onboarding and mentoring procedure for new Masters
- Education and growth: we encourage PMI certification (financial support and weekly educational sessions)
- Take full responsibility for the project according to PMI project management principles. This includes managing project requirements, estimates, scope, schedule, costs, communication, quality, stakeholders’ expectations, and client satisfaction
- Be a Servant Leader for the Team
- Communicate directly with Clients and Partners
- Prepare and manage project documentation and performance monitoring
- Provide risk management on the projects, incl. setting priorities and working with change requests
- Use a proactive approach in improving company business processes
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.