Technical Project Manager
Master of Code Global is an AI-powered conversational experiences and apps & web development agency. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv) and Canada (Winnipeg). Amongst our portfolio of 400+ successfully delivered projects, our clients today include T-Mobile, Aveda, LivePerson, Chatfuel, eBags, Burberry, Estee Lauder, and many more.
Here at Master of Code, our vision is to make an impact on 1 billion people of the World through amazing digital communication experiences. Along this journey, we aim to create the place and team that people aspire to be a part of. Our clients mainly come from North America, Western Europe, and the Middle East. Moreover, we have our own conversational and e-commerce products co-developed with our partners.
Our main domains:
- Conversational Applications
- Web and Mobile
Our ideal PM Master is:
- Team player
- Servant Leader
- Aware of cultural differences and is able to articulate and mitigate that across the MOC teams and our Clients
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with team members located in different time zones and geographical locations
- Experienced in defining projects, collecting requirements, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule and deploy new features sets
- Tech savvy ( Hands-on technical experience in programming or systems engineering that enables you to participate, lead and contribute value in technical discussions)
Required background and skills:
- 4+ years of solid experience in Project Management within IT
- English – Advanced
- Solid experience with Agile methodologies and frameworks (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Strong experience in risk management
- Experience with enterprise-grade projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent in stakeholders management and conflict resolutions
- Business ethical attitude
- Analytical mindset
- Product mindset
- Able to make and own decisions
- Passionate about clear project documentation
- Experience working with Clients directly, ideally based in North America
- Take full PM responsibility for the project as expected by the PMI-based practices. This includes managing requirements gathering, estimates, scope, schedule, costs, quality, communication, risks, stakeholders expectations and clients satisfaction.
- People management of masters on your project(s), shared with Chapter Lead
- Be a Servant Leader
- Risk management on the projects, incl. working with change requests and management of priorities.
- Be proactive and constructive, proposing the company’s processes improvements and drive the change where needed.
- Directly communicate with Clients and Partners (incl. requirements gathering, demoes, progress reports, retrospectives, payments, etc.).
- Project’s reporting, including documentation, reporting, performance monitoring, etc.
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.