Product Data Analyst
This is a brand new role within the Master of Code Global Community, the purpose of which is to level up our data driven work with hypothesis, improvements, and results in Products.
The Product Data Analyst will work with our Zipify Apps, which is our SaaS offering with a suite of apps for the Shopify ecommerce platform. Zipify builds SaaS products that help merchants increase revenue and Average Order Value (AOV) by using our apps without having to spend more on marketing, sales, or product development. We build proven conversion techniques and proprietary strategies into Zipify Pages, One Click Upsell, and the much-anticipated Kinnekt apps.
Our merchants love our quick, friendly support, our industry presence, the fact that our CEO is a massively successful e-commerce merchant himself, and our marketing leadership across the industry
- Primarily work with Product Managers and help them to make correct data-informed decisions.
- Perform market research, analyse market data and the results of A/B tests and propose data backed product improvements.
- Monitor product performance and recommend alterations to meet forecasts and projections.
- Identify consumer behaviours and trends.
- Establish and/or improve data gathering flows, procedures and architecture to include information that is relevant for building product analytics systems and further reporting.
- Automate the entire analytics process and create dashboards for different stakeholders (product and marketing).
- Advocate the importance of data in product management and growth of the entire business.
- Participate in improving the internal business intelligence system that consolidates revenue data.
Required background and skills
- Previous experience in a product company working with product analytics.
- Analytical mindset, ability to structure information and present it in a concise manner.
- Ability to look at the big picture in terms of data analysis.
- Data-driven hypothesis generation skills.
- Experience with 3rd party product analytics systems (e.g. Amplitude, Facebook Analytics, Firebase, AppsFlyer).
- Experience with data visualization tools and BI techniques. Proven ability in building visually appealing and easily understood dashboards.
- Ability to work with backend developers and database engineers to set up instrumentation and data layers to extract the right information from DB and get it to the right place/tool via webhooks etc. No need to be extremely technical but you should be able to speak competently with developers to achieve your measurement outcomes.
- Experience in setting up and analyzing A/B tests experiences with Google Optimize
- Understanding of AARRR funnel and North Star Metric approaches.
- Solid knowledge of key product metrics. Experience in building funnels and making data based recommendations based on them.
- Understanding the basics of statistics and mathematical analysis.
- Advanced skills in SQL & Excel.
- At least upper-intermediate level of English with the point in mind that the specialist should be proficient enough to have an effective written and verbal communication in English with internal stakeholders.
Desired background and skills
- Experience with Tableau, Barometrics, Power BI, Mixpanel is a plus
- Knowledge of R/Python
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.