Employer Brand Manager
Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences and apps & web development. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv) and Canada (Winnipeg). For over 3 years, we have been working in the sphere of Conversational Applications, we also have our E-commerce product for Shopify platform as well as develop Web & Mobile domain. We were the first in the world, who succeeded to integrate Apple Pay into Apple Business Chat.
Our team of masters consists of some of the most passionate developers, engineers, and designers.
While we all are different in skillset, our vision is the same. Our company DNA includes such values as Passion, Trust, Respect, Growth, Fun and Impact that gives us the possibility and drive for self-improvements.
Required background and skills:
5 years experience in employer branding
- 2 years experience in IT sphere is a must
- Deep understanding of digital marketing
- Successful implementation of EB strategy
- Team management experience
- Creating and implementing brand promotion strategy for the company
- Knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Being up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in the IT industry (and community)
- Deep understanding of business needs
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- English – Upper-Intermediate level
Create and successfully implemented MOCG Employer Branding Strategy
- Ensure and develop Employer Brant Unit in company
- Work on MOCG brand recognition all over the world
- Create EVP for the company
- Support development of the community
- Provide necessary support to all masters
- Be MOCG culture & values (Company DNA) Evangelist
- Ensure business communication with Masters according company DNA
- Review/Check up employer branding activities in company
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.