Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences and apps & web development. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv) and Canada (Winnipeg). Our clients mainly come from North America, Western Europe, and the Middle East. Our portfolio includes 400+ successfully delivered projects for clients like T-Mobile, Aveda, LivePerson, Chatfuel, eBags, Burberry, Estee Lauder, and many more.
Moreover, we have our own conversational and e-commerce products co-developed with our partners.
Our vision is to make a life-changing impact on people all over the world through digital communication experiences. Along this journey, we strive to create a place and a team people will aspire to join.
We never stop increasing the quality of our projects, that is why we are looking for a candidate who is:
- Business analyst with 2+ years of experience in IT;
- QA Engineer, aiming for professional development in the BA field.
Asking the right questions to understand user needs and problems
- Requirements elicitation
- Analysis of business needs
- An ability to structure gathered information into clear requirements
- An ability to communicate with different types of stakeholders
- Practical experience using various BA techniques (User Stories, Use Cases, Brainstorming, Interview, and others)
- Decision-making skills
- Performing user acceptance testing
- Awareness of the latest UI/UX tendencies of web and mobile platforms
- Advanced level of English proficiency
Experience creating wireframes and prototypes
- Experience working with UML diagrams (Use Cases, Class Diagram)
- BPMN knowledge
- Experience using tools for requirements management (G Suite Services, MS Office, GitHub, Enterprise Architect or any other alternatives)
- Experience working with statistics and analytics
Support your Team in the process of estimation
- Hold sync meetings
- Elicit and validate requirements
- Define, analyze and document business needs and requirements
- Manage Sprint planning and monitoring
- Consult your Team during the development and testing processes
Onboarding and mentoring process for new Masters
Opportunity for growth and development: we encourage your IIBA certification
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.