- Ecommerce & Retail
AI radar for e-commerce businesses
- days 00
- hrs 00
- min 00
- sec 00
We invite you to join a discussion, what e-commerce businesses are doing with AI?
The hype around AI has led to exaggerated expectations and vague details. With sufficient understanding of the capabilities of AI — and the best ways to determine how it can serve the organization — e-Commerce leaders can adopt and exploit the promise of AI with realistic expectations. There are 8 AI use cases for eCommerce. 5 of them can be applied now, the rest 3 – worth to observe or test and try.
- 270%The numbers of businesses adopting AI grew by(Gartner)
- 62%Of consumers are willing to submit data to AI to have better experiences with businesses(Salesforce)
- 9 in 10Leading businesses have ongoing investments in AI(NewVantage)
- 15%of all customer service interactions globally is expected to be fully powered by AI in 2021(Gartner)
In this episode you will learn:
- How to target position zero with voice search at home, on web-site or with smart speakers
- About turning business to AI & automation for customer sourcing
- How to give the consumer freedom of choice in how they want to interact with you
- Use cases to optimize cloth selection and introduce augmented fitting rooms for consumers
- A Fan of Our Future, expert in digital transformation and the development of exponential organizations (EXO), business innovations, AI in business and change management in technology projects.
- A serial entrepreneur with years of experience building, scaling, and running ecommerce companies. From being featured on Canada’s Dragons' Den, building crowdfunding campaigns, to building e-commerce brands and tech companies that have scaled to over 40 countries.