Technical Presales Solution Architect
We are looking for a Technical Presales Solution Architect to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, combined with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
As a Technical Presales Solution Architect, you will be working with VP of Engineering and Sales Managers to support technical presales activities.
Your primary focus will be to provide technical guidance and support to the sales team, help close deals by scoping technical solutions, and represent our company as a technical expert in front of clients.
Required background and skills:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Solution Architect or a similar technical presales role
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is a plus
- Proven track record of success in technical sales and closing deals
- Strong technical background with expertise in software architecture and development
- Excellent communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Strong customer focus and ability to build and maintain relationships with clients
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies and project management tools
- Experience with cloud technologies, SaaS, and PaaS is a plus
- Collaborate with the VP of Engineering and sales team during pre-sales and discovery calls and communications
- Scoping and estimating technical proposals and solutions to meet customer needs
- Work with the sales team to prepare and present technical solutions to customers
- Build strong relationships with customers and act as a technical advisor during the sales process
- Evaluate and respond to RFPs and RFIs
- Develop and deliver technical presentations and demos to customers
- Assist the sales team in identifying new business opportunities
- Provide feedback to the development team on customer needs and market trends
- Help to drive R&D initiative and keep up to date with emerging technologies and trends in the industries, with a different Conversational AI API and Generative AI specifically
- Winnipeg/Canada remote