Senior Node.js developer
Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences and apps & web development. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv) and Canada (Winnipeg). For over 3 years, we have been working in the sphere of Conversational Applications, we also have our E-commerce product for Shopify platform as well as develop Web & Mobile domain. We were the first in the world, who succeeded to integrate Apple Pay into Apple Business Chat.
We are looking for a Senior Node.js developer to join our project. The project will be a consumer registry solution to serve as an enterprise master repository for matching and merging consumer records originating from multiple engagement channels and other consumer-silo source systems.
The project is in the inception stage and will be designed and built from the ground-up The team will consist of an additional back-end developer and an architect from the project start. Staffing will increase in the following months as the project ramps up.
- An individual contributor comfortable advising at the architectural and design level but also able to engage at a deep technical level and be part of the development team.
- Help conceptualize possible solution approaches and drive implementation details accordingly considering multiple points of view, including the end-user.
- Collaboratively work with both internal and client teams on optimization related to service design and data integration patterns.
- Technical excellence and ownership of development tasks and related SDLC artefacts such as system design diagrams and implementation plans.
- Ability to motivate and implement development best practices to support high-quality implementations and the ability to support the solution in a production environment.
- Advise and contribute to the design and implementation of flexible data-models capable of representing domain-specific hierarchies.
Required background and skills:
- 6+ years of software development experience (especially NodeJS expertise)
- Solid understanding of general Master Data Management concepts, processes, and tools including data modeling, data profiling, data quality assessment, data integration and data governance.
- Understanding MDM concepts specifically related to record matching, the concepts of under/over match, record survivorship as well as how to research and resolve.
- Experience in using SQL & other data extraction, reporting and analytical tools to develop, test, monitor and troubleshoot systems related issues.
Nice to have:
- Expertise in performing source-to-target data analysis, data quality assessment, data validation and data reconciliation.
- Experience with the design and implementation of batch data integration, development of data mappings and data load routines and other artifacts necessary to implement ETL/ELT type integrations.
- Experience with data model development and graph-databases such as Amazon Neptune or Neo4j is a plus.
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, GCP)
- Experience working with containerized applications – Kubernetes
- Winnipeg/Canada remote