Senior Node.js Developer
Master of Code Global is rapidly expanding as enterprises shift their focus and investment in AI-powered solutions. Master of Code Canada is seeking a Senior Node.JS developer to join our growing development team in Winnipeg.
About Master of Code Canada
Master of Code Global is a world-class software development agency with four offices and more than 200 team members worldwide. Established in 2004, our team provides full-service custom software development with a strong focus on conversational experiences, chatbots, and other automation activities.
Master of Code Canada, our Canadian office, is located in Winnipeg, MB and opened its doors in 2016. Our team of 7 local Masters focuses on developing conversational tools and building AI-powered chat and voice solutions. We work with tech start-ups, small and midsize businesses, and enterprise customers to deliver conversational experiences.
Master of Code has a portfolio of more than 400 successfully delivered projects with clients such as T-Mobile, World Surf League, Aveda, Jo Malone, LivePerson, Chatfuel, EBags, Estee Lauder, and many others.
We’ve done a lot of cool things first in the industry: first Chatbot to Live Agent handover implementation for FB Messenger (featured on Facebook F8 conference), first to integrate Apple Pay into Apple Business Chat and other achievements.
Here at Master of Code our vision is to make an impact on 1 billion people of the World through digital communication experiences. On this journey we are creating an ecosystem where people, who we call Masters, are empowered to grow professionally and personally.
Our ideal candidate will bring:
4+ years experience in Node.js development with production delivery
- Experience with databases: SQL (PostgreSQL, SQLite), NoSQL (Redis, DynamoDB, MongoDB)
- Experience with AWS (EC2, Lambda, RDS, ElasticCache, S3 and others), Azure, and other hosting environments
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins
- Good understanding of REST APIs (both integrating with and creating)
- Understanding of pub/sub, socket connections
- Mentorship experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
In this role you will be required to:
Take part in project development
Take an active part in suggesting ideas, discussing offers concerning improvements on a project both with the team and the client
- Consider the project from multiple points of view, including the end user
- Take ownership of the project and deliverables
Additionally, Master of Code Canada would appreciate candidates who also possess:
Experience in Java
- Experience in Python