Senior Conversation Designer
Master of Code’s Canadian offices are located in Winnipeg, MB, and Toronto, ON. Our growing team of 20 focuses on building AI-powered chat and voice solutions. We work with tech start-ups, small and mid-size businesses, and enterprise customers to deliver conversational experiences. A partial list of our global brands includes T-Mobile, LivePerson, Aveda, and World Surf League, to name a few.
Our team is composed of technology enthusiasts who share a common passion for AI-driven technology and for delivering world-class conversational experiences on channels such as Web/app chat, Apple Business Chat, Google Business Messages, WhatsApp, SMS, Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. Whether it’s building incredible chat solutions, experimenting with Augmented Reality, Google and Amazon voice bots or having our work featured at Facebook’s F8 Developer Conference, our passion for conversational AI is shown in the breadth of our experience, work, and successes.
Master of Code Global is a world-class technology agency with four offices and more than 300 team members worldwide. Established in 2004, our team has moved from full-service custom software development and mobile apps to focusing on crafting world-class conversational experiences using a variety of platforms and conversational AI tools.
Master of Code is rapidly expanding as enterprises shift their focus and investment in AI-powered solutions. Master of Code Global (MOCG) is seeking a talented Senior Conversation Designer to act as a leader in conceptualizing, illustrating, and delivering user-centric conversational experiences and strategy. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated problem solver with a business analyst mind who also has impeccable communication and presentation skills.
You will be expected to successfully deliver two tiers of service:
- Implement our conversation design methodology from discovery to delivery.
- Conduct conversation design consultation activities, including training sessions for our train-the-trainer engagements, to top-tier clients.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of commercial conversation design experience or equivalent as a Business Analyst/Product Owner for conversational AI projects
- 2+ years experience in any direct client facing practice (project management, account management, business analyst, etc.)
- Experience in development of personas and tone of voice
- Experience in defining conversational strategy and use case prioritization for clients
- Ability to work across multiple concurrent projects, deal with multiple stakeholders, think strategically, and be detail-oriented
- Effectively communicate and work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Proven ability to explain complex issues in clear, non-technical language
- Experience in working with large and enterprise level brands is considered an asset
- Experience in designing multi-channel or multi-modal conversational experiences is considered an asset
- You enjoy the adrenaline rush of delivering great work under tight timelines
- You embrace an entrepreneurial spirit; are a self-starter who is intrinsically curious
- You enjoy working with a team of passionate people and can add both energy and positivity to the culture
You’ll be responsible for:
- Understanding project scope, requirements, and use cases of conversational projects
- Learning and actioning our proprietary conversation design methodology for projects, determining which steps are best applicable for the client based on industry, use cases, and scope
- Conducting discovery sessions to understand the project, key deliverables and success indicators
- Conducting research to prioritize and validate use cases
- Developing user and bot personas for conversational experiences
- Designing user journey flows and developing conversational dialogue for chat and voice solutions
- Conducting user testing and working with Bot Trainers to drive containment and optimize flows
- Delivering consultancy strategies and services for clients who need assistance in designing and scaling their in-house conversational AI products
- Designing and delivering training programs and sessions for customers across multiple verticals
- Speaking with thought leadership and authority on concepts and best practices of conversation design to clients and internal project teams
- Collaborating with internal MOCG stakeholders on project activities
- Reporting to the Director of Conversation Design
- If you are interested in joining Master of Code, please attach your cover letter with a resume and any URLs or documents showcasing previous relevant work. This can include conversational flows, user journey maps, or copywriting samples.
- We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Winnipeg/Canada remote