Recruitment Manager - North America
As a Recruitment manager you will proactively develop diverse talent pipelines and provide full-cycle recruiting support to attract high-quality tech talent. You will support our exciting growth, as well as ensure an excellent candidate experience. The ideal candidate for this role will thrive in a fast-paced environment, will have proven experience with sourcing and screening candidates, and will be able to juggle multiple priorities on a daily basis.
In this role you will be required to:
- Present the company to suitable candidates across North America highlighting the great things we do
- Own the full-cycle recruitment process for IT positions: from strategy to execution
- Conduct interviews with candidates to evaluate their hard and soft skills, finding the best fit
- Guide and support all members of the recruitment process at all stages
- Manage the flow of candidates using the company’s ATS, internal tools, fill in reports needed
- Participate in PR events to promote the company, attract top talents
Our ideal candidate will bring:
- 3+ years of recruitment experience in IT, recruiting for technical roles
- Solid knowledge of IT market, its players, compensation ranges, and market tendencies
- Experience in market analysis
- Experience leading full recruitment life cycle
- Experience working with various ATS
- Strong communication & negotiating skills
- Business mindset and ownership
- Having a “get things done” attitude
- Strong networking skills
- Initiative, attentive, responsible, organized and flexible
About Master of Code Canada:
Master of Code Global is a world-class software development agency with four offices and more than 200 team members worldwide. Established in 2004, our team provides full-service custom software development with a strong focus on conversational experiences, chatbots, and other automation activities.
Master of Code Canada, our Canadian office, is located in Winnipeg, MB, and opened its doors in 2016. Our team of 16 local Masters focuses on developing conversational tools and building AI-powered chat and voice solutions. We work with tech start-ups, small and midsize businesses, and enterprise customers to deliver conversational experiences.
Master of Code has a portfolio of more than 400 successfully delivered projects with clients such as T-Mobile, World Surf League, Aveda, Jo Malone, LivePerson, Chatfuel, EBags, Estee Lauder, and many others.
We’ve done a lot of cool things first in the industry: the first Chatbot to Live Agent handover implementation for FB Messenger (featured on Facebook F8 conference), the first to integrate Apple Pay into Apple Business Chat, and other achievements.
Here at Master of Code, our vision is to make an impact on 1 billion people of the World through digital communication experiences. On this journey, we are creating an ecosystem where people, who we call Masters, are empowered to grow professionally and personally.