Node.JS Tech Lead
Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences and apps & web development. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv) and Canada (Winnipeg). For over 3 years, we have been working in the sphere of Conversational Applications, we also have our E-commerce product for Shopify platform as well as develop Web & Mobile domain. We were the first in the world, who succeeded to integrate Apple Pay into Apple Business Chat.
We are looking for a Senior React JS Developer to join our Dedicated Customer’s team to work on long-term product development. The client is a world leading company in the Conversational AI sphere working with over 18,000 brands, including Citi, HSBC, Disney, Verizon.
Take part and lead the development team efforts
- Ensure the team success – perform architecture and code review, etc
- Project technical context ownership
- Take an active part in suggesting ideas, discussing offers concerning improvements on a project both with the team and the client
- Consider the project from the end-user perspective and product success
Required background and skills
4+ years experience in Node.js development
- Experience with databases: SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc), NoSQL (Cassandra,Redis, DynamoDB, MongoDB, etc)
- Experience with AWS (EC2, Lambda, RDS, ElasticCache, S3, SQS/SNS, etc.) or similar services on MS Azure or GCP
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes (or other orchestration tools), Jenkins (or other CI/CD tools)
- Experience with logs management based on ELK or similar stack.
- Good understanding of REST API creation and management
- Understanding of WebSockets, connections management, and pub/sub based applications.
- Mentorship experience
Preferred/Nice to have skills
Experience with chat-based applications and chatbots
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience in domains like CRM, Customer care/Customer success
- Experience in third-party systems integrations
- Experience with services based on GraphQL, gRPC, etc
- Experience with Ansible, Terraform, Amazon CloudFormation, or similar tools