HR People Partner
As an HR People Partner, you will own implementation and further integration of HR processes at MOC Global alongside of the Head of People Operations. Key focus is to build and ensure scalable HR processes adhering to MOCG company culture. This role will include monitoring and working with a set of MOCG masters ensuring their motivation, personal and professional growth in North America.
You will be closely working with our engineering teams. As a member of the HR team, you will carry out responsibilities in the following functional areas: onboarding and offboarding, talent development, performance evaluations, taxation and employment standards, employee retention, satisfaction and engagement, survey, and data analysis. The candidate may also carry out additional responsibilities to include employee development initiatives and training.
In this role you will be required to:
- Help teams grow around DNA principles of building a strong MOC Community as well as individual communities of expertise
- Build relationships via respect and servant leadership
- Implement the new policies/procedures within the teams and collaborate with the Community Leaders and Project Managers on its integration
- Contribute to company’s goals and OKRs by owning completion of HR Team OKRs
- Monitor regular eNPS, team, and project satisfaction via survey process.
- Own implementation and further improvements of company’s HRM processes in internal tools like HRIS and/or ATS
- Administer the Canadian benefits programs (Health, Dental, RSP)
- Ensure protection of HR-related personal data across MOCG systems
- Support implementation and smooth run of the Performance Review process in NA region
- Retaining best masters by effectively managing ad-hoc retention issues and providing clear retain/release actions recommendations (team change commitment, career plan/education, compensation, or conflict resolution)
- Provide solid onboarding for newcomers by following MOCG standard onboarding process and thorough newcomer’s integration within the domain and team
- Take ownership over the employee off-boarding, run exit interviews
Our ideal candidate will bring:
- 3+ years of HR experience within IT/multinational environment
- Experience in cross-organizational, cross-cultural, and cross-functional teamwork
- Advanced level of English language
- Strong knowledge of Canadian and USA labor law and regulations; USA experience a strong asset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong team/people facilitation skills
- Initiative, attentive, responsible, organized, and flexible
- Experience with and understanding of various HRIS and/or ATS
About Master of Code Canada:
Master of Code Global is a world-class software development agency with four offices and more than 200 team members worldwide. Established in 2004, our team provides full-service custom software development with a strong focus on conversational experiences, chatbots, and other automation activities.
Master of Code Canada, our Canadian office, is located in Winnipeg, MB, and opened its doors in 2016. Our team of more than 16 Canadian Masters focuses on developing conversational tools and building AI-powered chat and voice solutions. We work with tech start-ups, small and midsize businesses, and enterprise customers to deliver conversational experiences.
Master of Code has a portfolio of more than 400 successfully delivered projects with clients such as T-Mobile, World Surf League, Aveda, Jo Malone, LivePerson, Chatfuel, EBags, Estee Lauder, and many others.
We’ve done a lot of cool things first in the industry: the first Chatbot to Live Agent handover implementation for FB Messenger (featured on Facebook F8 conference), the first to integrate Apple Pay into Apple Business Chat, and other achievements.
Here at Master of Code, our vision is to make an impact on 1 billion people of the World through digital communication experiences. On this journey, we are creating an ecosystem where people, who we call Masters, are empowered to grow professionally and personally.