About Master of Code
At Master of Code Global we are a team of experts developing custom world-class digital experiences for web, mobile, as well as conversational chat and voice solutions empowered by AI.
Founded in 2004, with more than 250+ Masters globally, and 400+ projects delivered, our solutions have been used by more than 1 billion users worldwide. Our diverse portfolio includes global brands, enterprises, as well as successful startups, such as Golden State Warriors, T-Mobile, LivePerson, World Surf League, MTV, Aveda, Jo Malone, Infobip, eBags, Burberry, Estee Lauder, Post, Glia, and others.
Master of Code is rapidly expanding as enterprises shift their focus and investment in AI-powered solutions. Master of Code Canada is seeking a talented Conversation Designer to conceptualize and deliver conversational experiences that are both user-centric and technologically feasible.
You will be expected to drive these conversational experiences from concepts and flow charts to product launch with attention to detail through elegant and consumer-focused designs. A positive and collaborative attitude is required. We’re looking for a self-motivated problem solver with impeccable communication and presentation skills.
- Understanding project scope, requirements, and use cases of conversational projects
- With the Project Manager, conducting discovery sessions to understand the project, key deliverables and success indicators
- Conducting research to prioritize and validate use cases
- Developing bot personas for conversational experiences
- Designing user journey flows and writing conversational dialogue for chat and voice solutions
- Presenting designs to internal and external stakeholders
- Leveraging data analysis to drive containment and optimize flows
- Keeping client and internal teams up-to-date on design best practices
- Collaborating with multiple internal and external stakeholders to successfully launch bot flows
Required background and skills:
- 1.5+ years experience as a Conversation Designer
- 3+ years of experience in UX and/or copywriting
- Experience designing for multiple channels: Apple Messages for Business, Google Business Messages, In-App, SMS, Voice, Web, WhatsApp
- Experience with Natural Language Understanding platforms
- Ability to work across multiple concurrent projects, using time management skills
- Ability to review design work, providing detail-oriented feedback and guidance
- Ability to effectively communicate and work across multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to explain complex issues in clear, non-technical language; you should be comfortable dealing with internal team members and external customers
- Interested in working with Generative AI
Nice to have skills and education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Linguistics, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience is considered an asset but not required
- Completion of UX or user-centered design courses. Please identify such courses in your resume
- Experience in working with large and enterprise level brands is considered an asset
- Experience with LivePerson platform (Conversational Cloud)
Why we work at Master of Code:
We’re passionate about building conversational experiences using the latest technologies (often in beta) from tech leaders including Facebook, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, and others. Everyday we get to work with the latest in Artificial Intelligence, most notably Generative AI. We work side by side with our customers exploring some of the most innovative chatbot use cases, features, and integrations in the industry. For instance, how can we supercharge a Fortune 500’s support team by leveraging the newly released OpenAI? We’ve become thought leaders at the center of the AI revolution.
The opportunity to build something special excites us. As ‘builders’ we are comfortable with ambiguity and motivated by challenges. We are easily bored with the status quo and are constantly looking for ways to innovate.
If you are interested in joining Master of Code, please attach your cover letter with a resume. Please include a portfolio, or any URLs or documents showcasing previous relevant work.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Winnipeg / Canada Remote