Chatbot Product Manager
Master of Code Canada, our Canadian office, is located in Winnipeg, MB and opened its doors in 2016. Our team of 10 Masters focuses on building AI-powered chat and voice solutions. We work with tech start-ups, small and midsize businesses, and enterprise customers to deliver conversational experiences. A partial list of our global brands includes T-Mobile, LivePerson, Aveda, and the World Surf League.
Our team is comprised of technology enthusiasts who share a common passion for AI-driven technology and for delivering world-class conversational experiences. Whether it’s experimenting with Augmented Reality, Amazon Lex voice bots or having our work featured at Facebook’s F8 Developer Conference in 2017 and 2018.
Master of Code Global is a world-class software development agency with four offices and more than 190 team members worldwide. Established in 2004, our team provides full-service custom software development. The Canadian office works closely with Master of Code Global to deliver projects on a global scale for leading organizations.
Master of Code is rapidly expanding as enterprises shift their focus and investment in AI-powered solutions. Master of Code Canada is seeking a Product Manager to join our growing development team in Winnipeg. As a Product Manager, you will design world-class conversational applications for our clients.
2+ years of meaningful experience in teams such as Marketing, Advertising, Linguistics, UI/UX Design, Digital Strategy, etc.
- A proven track record of building great products and collaborating with high performing teams
- Proven ability to explain complex issues in clear, non-technical language; you should be comfortable dealing with internal team members and external customers
You are interested in conversational experiences such as Facebook Messenger bots, Slack bots, Alexa bots, Telegram bots, Google Assistant, etc.
- You’re biased towards action and enjoy the adrenaline rush of delivering great work under tight timelines
- You embrace an entrepreneurial spirit; self-starter who is intrinsically curious
- You enjoy working with a team of passionate people and can add both energy and positivity to the culture
Conduct discovery sessions to build use cases and user stories
- Draft the user journey and conversational bot script
- Design the user and bot flows; design the UI/UX
- Identify A/B tests to optimize user experience
- Input linguistic data to fuel the bot’s Natural Language Processing capabilities
- Analyze bot analytics to drive optimization and new user insights
- Develop advertising strategies to drive user traffic to the bot
- Ideate, refine, and improve bot performance
What do we offer?
We’re passionate about building conversational experiences using the latest technologies (often in beta) from tech leaders including Facebook, Google, Amazon, Microsoft and others. Every day we get to work with the latest in Artificial Intelligence, most notably machine learning and natural language processing. We work side by side with our customers exploring some of the most innovative chatbot use cases, features, and integrations in the industry. For instance, how can we supercharge a Fortune 500’s support team by leveraging the newly released WhatsApp Business API? We’ve become thought leaders at the center of the AI revolution.
The opportunity to build something special in Winnipeg excites us. As ‘builders’ we are comfortable with ambiguity and motivated by the challenge to rapidly grow the office. We are easily bored with the status quo and are constantly looking for ways to innovate.
While we have the support of a global company, the Winnipeg office operates like a bootstrapped startup. There’s never a dull moment, from hackathons to adrenaline-filled customer deadlines or pitching Augmented Reality solutions using closed beta products from Facebook. Do you miss the fast-paced startup culture? Obsessed with HBO’s Silicon Valley?