Chatbot Analyst, Analytics & Insights
Master of Code Canada, our Canadian office, is located in Winnipeg, MB and opened its doors in 2016. Our team of 10 Masters focuses on building AI-powered chat and voice solutions. We work with tech start-ups, small and midsize businesses, and enterprise customers to deliver conversational experiences. A partial list of our global brands includes T-Mobile, LivePerson, Aveda, and the World Surf League.
Our team is comprised of technology enthusiasts who share a common passion for AI-driven technology and for delivering world-class conversational experiences. Whether it’s experimenting with Augmented Reality, Amazon Lex voice bots or having our work featured at Facebook’s F8 Developer Conference in 2017 and 2018.
Master of Code Global is a world-class software development agency with four offices and more than 190 team members worldwide. Established in 2004, our team provides full-service custom software development. The Canadian office works closely with Master of Code Global to deliver projects on a global scale for leading organizations.
Master of Code is rapidly expanding as enterprises shift their focus and investment in AI-powered solutions. Master of Code is seeking an Analyst to join our growing Analytics & Insights team. As an Analyst, you will turn data from world-class conversational applications into actionable insights for our customers.
2+ years of meaningful experience in roles such as Analytics, Reporting, Data Analyst, Digital Measurement, Digital Marketing, etc. Added bonus if the candidate’s academic background included the study of Analytics, Computer Science, Statistics or Mathematics
- Experience using analytic and measurement tools such as Web Trends, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and Mailchimp
- Experience working with Salesforce, Marketo, Heap and other sales and marketing analytics systems is an asset
- Experience using data visualization tools such as PowerBI or Tableau is an asset
You are passionate about mobile, website and application measurement tools, email marketing measurement tools, data aggregation, A/B testing/multivariate testing, social media measuring tools
- A proven track record of collaborating with high performing teams
- You are interested in conversational experiences such as Facebook Messenger bots, Slack bots, Alexa bots, Telegram bots, Google Assistant, etc.
- Proven ability to explain complex issues in clear, non-technical language; you should be comfortable dealing with internal team members and external customers
- You’re biased towards action and enjoy the adrenaline rush of delivering great work under tight timelines
- You embrace an entrepreneurial spirit; self-starter who is intrinsically curious
- You enjoy working with a team of passionate people and can add both energy and positivity to the culture
- Fluent in English with strong verbal and written communication skills
Implement analytics tools and set-up custom analytics tracking
- Identify required data and perform data aggregation
- Build Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Measure and track performance metrics
- Identify A/B tests to optimize user experience
- Analyze bot analytics to identify optimization and conversion opportunities
- Build custom reporting functionality and generate reports
- Develop actionable insights and identify bot enhancements
- Address complex problems and analyze large datasets to develop compelling, data-driven recommendations to optimize the digital marketing and sales funnel
- Create digital measurement strategies, report design, KPI development, data visualization, dashboard creation, and strategic analysis
- Maintain the data and reporting systems that help our customers understand the impact of their applications, campaigns and initiatives
- Perform bot analytics including behavioral, conversion paths, goal funnels, behavior flows, audience metrics, demographics, conversation, event tracking, etc.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders from Design, Marketing, Business Development, Sales, and Innovation to drive critical insights that help our customers understand and optimize their digital marketing and sales funnel
- Manage the day to day measurement functions ensuring the end deliverables are delivered on time, in scope and within budget
What do we offer?
We’re passionate about building conversational experiences using the latest technologies (often in beta) from tech leaders including Facebook, Google, Amazon, Microsoft and others. Every day we get to work with the latest in Artificial Intelligence, most notably machine learning and natural language processing. We work side by side with our customers exploring some of the most innovative chatbot use cases, features, and integrations in the industry. For instance, how can we supercharge a Fortune 500’s support team by leveraging the newly released WhatsApp Business API? We’ve become thought leaders at the center of the AI revolution.
The opportunity to build something special in Winnipeg excites us. As ‘builders’ we are comfortable with ambiguity and motivated by the challenge to rapidly grow the office. We are easily bored with the status quo and are constantly looking for ways to innovate.
While we have the support of a global company, the Winnipeg office operates like a bootstrapped startup. There’s never a dull moment, from hackathons to adrenaline-filled customer deadlines or pitching Augmented Reality solutions using closed beta products from Facebook. Do you miss the fast-paced startup culture? Obsessed with HBO’s Silicon Valley?