Senior Sales Manager
Master of Code is an international IT company with offices in the USA, Seattle and Canada, Winnipeg, and Toronto. Our growing team of 20+ North American based people focuses on building AI-powered chat and voice solutions. We work with global brands and enterprises, as well as cutting edge tech startups to deliver digital experiences, with the main focus on conversational ones. Some of the brands we work with are T-Mobile, Golden State Warriors, LivePerson, Aveda, World Surf League, to name a few.
Master of Code Global is a world-class technology agency with four offices and more than 300 team members worldwide. Established in 2004, our global team delivers full-service custom software development with an additional specialized focus on crafting world-class conversational experiences using a variety of platforms and Conversational AI tools.
What You’ll Do
Master of Code Global is rapidly expanding as enterprises shift their focus and investment in AI-powered solutions. As a Senior Sales Manager you would be expected to find and bring new Clients as well as further build and expand the relationships with your own established portfolio of existing Clients.
For example, you’ve found out that a global luxury retailer is interested in exploring new digital channels to increase customer engagement and maybe interested to partner up with Master of Code Global to develop a Facebook Messenger chatbot.
If you are interested in joining Master of Code, please attach your cover letter with a resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Qualifications and skills:
- 5+ years of proven direct sales experience with a focus on IT professional services and/or software products
- In depth knowledge of IT industry in the USA and its latest trends
- Proven track record of sales results
- Ability to establish and build relationships quickly with all levels of management
- Self-motivated leader who exhibits sense of urgency in all sales and service-related activities
- Exceptional communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills
- Goal and performance oriented professional
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Experience with and or selling solutions and/or platform services in conversational domain is a big plus
- You’re biased towards action and enjoy the adrenaline rush of delivering great work under tight timelines
- You embrace an entrepreneurial spirit; self-starter who is intrinsically curious
- You enjoy working with a team of passionate people and can add both energy and positivity to the culture
You’ll be responsible for:
- Identifying, developing, and closing new business opportunities
- Development and execution of your personal outbound lead generation approach
- Working with the marketing team to identify and drive sales related initiatives aimed to increase the number of inbound leads and support your personal outbound strategy
- Working with inbound leads generated
- Proposing and driving improvements in the sales process, including from initial lead generation and pre-sales discussions to estimates, contract closures, and delivery handover. With the focus on creating an efficient and at the same time meaningful and impactful for Clients and MOC sales business process, achieving maximum Client’s satisfaction possible
- Working on offering products and services to qualified clients in partnership with the pre-sales team (e.g. Solution Architect, Business Analyst, Project Manager, etc.)
- Assisting in running demos for prospects, developing presentations, and adapting sales collateral
- Performing account management work for existing clients (generated out of personal portfolio build up). This includes building and strengthening relationships with Clients, act as an escalation and resolution path between Clients and Delivery, resolve challenges in a timely and thorough manager, cross and upsell new projects/phases
- Building, improving, and documenting sales processes
- Documenting sales activities in company Sales CRM (Zoho CRM)
- Driving the work related to RFIs and RFPs
- Working strategically with the management to deliver sales forecasts, identifying trending opportunities to explore, market/business challenges that can be addressed and providing recommended solutions
- Promoting Master of Code Global through participation in events and seminars