Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences and apps & web development. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv) and Canada (Winnipeg). For over 3 years, we have been working in the sphere of Conversational Applications, we also have our E-commerce product for Shopify platform as well as develop Web & Mobile domain. We were the first in the world, who succeeded to integrate Apple Pay into Apple Business Chat.
We are looking for a Node.JS developer to join our Dedicated Customer’s team to work on long-term product development. The client is a world leading company in the Conversational AI sphere working with over 18,000 brands, including Citi, HSBC, Disney, Verizon.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
Required background and skills:
- 3+ years of experience in developing Backend microservices, using Node.js using TypeScript
- Proficient with database technologies DynamoDB, ELK, PostgreSQL, Cassandra
- Experience with Terraform and Consul is a plus
- Good understanding of Distributed Systems Environment
- Highly organized and methodological
- Has a can-do attitude and ability to see the bigger picture involving business aspects as well as operational excellence
- Has an ability to work in a global organization with stakeholders – Advantage
- Design and Implement complex features in our Conversational Cloud Platform
- Work closely with the other team members to design, build, test and release our new features
- Drive the adoption of new and exciting technologies
- Build, test, operate and maintain fullstack (front-end, back-end, integration, databases, queues etc) software solutions
- Take part of software design, architecture discussion, and code reviews and security audits
- Work closely with our product and design teams
- Contribute to code standards, quality, and the introduction of new tools that help achieve the highest levels of excellence
- Poland remote
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.