Head of Product Management
This position is an exciting opportunity to strategically manage and grow successful portfolio of eCommerce products: consisting of two 4+ years old products with over 6k active users and one 1 year old AI conversational commerce product. Product teams are located in the US (marketing, sales, support) and Ukraine (product development).
This role reports directly to the CEO and oversees delivery of the strategic roadmap across products working closely with operational product teams to strengthen the Go to Market, Retention and Technology strategies.
The ideal candidate enjoys maximising collaboration of multi disciplinary distributed teams and facilitating meaningful information flow for maximum efficiency of decision making: both operation and product.
Define the product vision, strategy, design, implementation, and innovation to deliver value to both: the consumer and business
- Drive ongoing development of the product strategy — synthesise and implement ideas for the product strategy to increase its market share
- Lead product management processes to improve the team’s productivity — set up an environment for highly efficient and impactful product management. Leading Product Team(s) including partnering with strategics stakeholders and other functional leads to develop, adapt and drive a global product strategy which considers the near and long-term goals
- Develop product management expertise — introduce new approaches and tools to deliver more impactful and high-quality results in all stages: hypothesis ideation and validation, PRDs development and review, product changes delivery and success metrics measurement.
- Track and evolve business metrics to measure effectiveness and drive improvements in business KPIs through product changes, such as Lead-to-Sales conversions, LTV, NPS, etc.
- Communicates with executive management and governance committees to address program needs, issues, resources and recommendations. Ensures that presentations and other product communications are clear and effective
- P&L planning and execution
- Work closely with partners to develop and execute a joint global product strategy that delivers on the shared vision of the product
- Drive team objective setting, prioritization and ensure adherence to plan and strategy
- Drive risk management, issue identification and resolution and contingency planning
- Act as product evangelist both internally and externally. Create a positive team environment that instills trust, encourages disconfirming information and ensures clear transparent communications to align around the overall goal/vision for the product
- Advance functional and organizational excellence as a member of the Program and Portfolio Management leadership team
Skills and Competencies:
7+ years’ experience operating within a product management capacity in e-commerce including development of new products and previous experience of managing product portfolios is preferred
- You have also proven experience in managing churn, stickiness, effective onboarding, NPS, and rapid prototyping for a SaaS product
- Demonstrative metrics-driven mindset, using and generating thoughtful data analysis to inform decisions that balance the needs of customers, using data to validate those decisions. Proven ability to lead and influence data-driven strategic planning and implementation.
- Experience to build solid go-to-market strategies and effectively collaborate with sales and marketing teams in its implementation
- Hands-on experience with defining product roadmap as well as forming and validating product hypotheses, defining product metrics and success criteria.
- A proactive and strategic thinker, with strong decision-making skills
- Experience working with partners and alliance management
- Proven ability to function effectively with multiple stakeholders and constituents, with the ability and strength to focus a team to work towards its goals
- Advanced English
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.