At Master of Code Global we are a team of experts developing custom world-class digital experiences for web, mobile, as well as conversational chat and voice solutions empowered by AI.
Founded in 2004, with more than 250+ Masters globally, and 400+ projects delivered, our solutions have been used by more than 1 billion users worldwide. Our diverse portfolio includes global brands, enterprises, as well as successful startups, such as Golden State Warriors, T-Mobile, LivePerson, World Surf League, MTV, Aveda, Jo Malone, Infobip, eBags, Burberry, Estee Lauder, Post, Glia, and others.
We are a service company with a product mindset and experience proven by the success of our own products, a suite of apps for the Shopify e-commerce platform that is used by 10,000+ stores globally. We believe in long-term partnerships with our clients, guiding them towards their vision and success, while keeping a strong focus on exceptional end-user experiences. We provide enterprise-grade delivery, including being ISO27001 certified, and at the same time the agility to match the pace of startups. And we infuse that with our company DNA built on Passion, Trust, Impact, Growth, Respect, and Fun.
At Master of Code Global, we aspire to go far beyond impacting over a billion people worldwide with unparalleled digital experiences. We are helping to seamlessly integrate AI into businesses, elevating their performance and customer satisfaction.
Purpose of the role
- We’re looking for a Solution Lead for our Conversational projects.
Required background and skills
- Deep experience with key technologies relevant to the company’s solutions including:
- Cloud platforms – any of AWS, GCP, Azure;
- DevOps and CI/CD as an approach on the level of understanding and management;
- Service-based architecture and serverless approach;
- Understanding of ML principles and basic experience with ML frameworks and language model tuning;
- Understanding of the common database-related issues and optimization challenges
- Proven consulting expertise as a key technical resource leading the development and delivery of solutions
- Significant experience working as part of a team environment. Each project will require that you work as part of a close-knit team of professionals to achieve the desired results
- Experience managing and advocating for customer issues or needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for both business and technical presentations
- Ability to learn new technologies and switch on the fly on the level of challenges understanding and management
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Solution Design & Architecture – Collaborate with stakeholders to gather requirements and identify project needs. Architect and design technical solutions tailored to meet the project’s requirements. Ensure that the designed solution integrates seamlessly with existing systems and platforms.
- Technical Consulting – Serve as the primary technical point of contact for clients, project managers, and other non-technical stakeholders. Communicate complex technical details in a manner that is easily understood by non-technical stakeholders. Conduct the solution demos, gather feedback, and make necessary adjustments to the solution as required.
- Technical Solution Management – Manage the SDLC process of the project (from pre-sales through implementation and go-live/post-UAT) Actively participate in the coding and implementation process, as needed. Review code and provide feedback to developers to ensure quality and adherence to best practices. Validate and test solutions to ensure they meet business needs and technical requirements.
- Customer Satisfaction – Maintain a high level of customer response and satisfaction based on both survey and attrition indicators. Prioritize customer needs and experience in designing and implementing solutions, acting as the client advocate in internal discussions and planning.
- Strategic Initiatives – Being an advocate of the company’s innovations and initiatives. Collaborate with the technical communities to stay updated and promote industry trends, new technologies, and best practices. Identify opportunities for process improvements and innovative solutions. Participate in post-project reviews to capture learnings and areas for improvement. Implement and document the technical best practices and approaches within the team and company.
- Delivering Best practices – Being responsible for the project SDLC technical documentation. Document solutions, architecture decisions, and other relevant details for future reference. Ensure that knowledge is shared across the team and organization, promoting consistency and efficiency.
- Be the point of contact and serve to support all technical-related activities. These include:
- Educating the customer on “how to’s” and technical requirements/capabilities
- Support kickoff on deployment process and methodology
- Serve as the first point of contact for technical information around security, performance, and deployment practices for customers
- Supports customer testing
- Supports Presales team to build demo environments for prospective client opportunities
- Conducts scoping and provides estimates around technical requirements and solutions
- Demonstration of the product capabilities and extensions to existing clients
- Proof of concepts and feasibility assessments for integrations
Preferred/Nice to have skills
- Some exposure to iOS and Android development frameworks & concepts is beneficial
- Any additional technologies mentioned above on the level of understanding of the ecosystem
- Kyiv / Ukraine Remote
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.