Solution Architect/Tech Lead
We are looking for Solution Architect/Tech Lead to strengthen our community.
The senior member will fully own product components and lead junior team members. This is our partner’s Internal Product that collects and visualizes all product metrics.
Analyze and document functional and non-functional requirements. Identify solution risks and find ways to mitigate them
- Participate in all areas that are needed for successful solution implementation
- Design and document solutions architecture that covers both functional and non-functional requirements
- Make architectural decisions and communicate them to teams and stakeholders. Provide in depth decision analysis if needed
- Perform solutions analysis and create proof of concepts
- Be a technical mentor for teams, support teams in technical issues and address issues in architecture
- Define and enforce technical excellence during solution implementation
- Analyze and document existing systems, identify “weak” points and contribute into strategy of system evolving
- Eventual reviews of solutions architectures, system changes, teams scope and code
- Fully own product components and lead developers in implementation choices
Required background and skills
Proficient programming languages in Java (Scala as a bonus)
- Expert in architectural development specifically Microservice Architecture with good understanding of containerized deployments
- Experienced in building and maintaining Highly Available, Fault Tolerant, Scalable system in Public Cloud (preferably AWS)
- Hands-on programming experience and able to perform code reviews and optimization
- Experienced in building applications, data pipelines with high data volume (TBs)
- Previous solution ownership and proven ability to deliver a full product development.
- Effectively understands and analyzes technical and business risks and its impact. Timely communication to business owners and makes efficient plan adjustments to deliver timely and with high quality.
- Ability to tune performance of complex SQL Queries and databases
- Have a clear understanding of the full software development process – development, testing, packaging, deployment, and maintenance following agile practices.
- Mentoring Experience supervising junior members
- Proficient in English communication and able to produce good quality design documents
Preferred/Nice to have skills
AWS or GCP Certification
- Knowledge of front-end web frameworks and UX design
- Work experience in CRM product(like Salesforce)
- Knowledge of AI / ML / NLP
- Data architecture experience (ETL, Data Warehouses, Hadoop)
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.