The Solution Architect plays an instrumental role in strategizing and designing solutions for end-clients and prospective customers, working closely with the sales and pre-sales team to understand the opportunity and strategy. We are looking for someone who can be a technical subject matter expert for our customer. You will be the interface between business and technical stakeholders, delivering solution design, architecture and help to create customer-facing assets for our customer’s product. This helps our customers differentiate themselves in the market. Your ability to translate the customer’s needs into a realistic solution will be key.
- Providing expert-level business and technical solution consultancy during the various phases of the sales and delivery cycle.
- Developing a deep understanding of brands’ business needs, IT architecture, and overall strategy.
- Leading multiple engagements concurrently from a technical and development standpoint where the solution is highly customized.
- Translating brand requirements into detailed functional specification documents.
- Keeping up to date with product developments to help drive conversations with brands and assist with roadmap planning.
- Scoping and delivering proof of concept (POC) and proof of value (POV) to help showcase the art of the possible.
- Overseeing the development teams and coordinating solution delivery together with the Project Manager and Tech Lead.
- Tailored demonstrations of the platform based on the brand requirements.
- Lead both client-facing and internal discussions to explore new innovative ideas or use cases for solutions.
- Work with other architects and cross-functional teams (such as Pre-Sales, Sales, and Customer Success) to create and enhance features for our customers conducive to driving usage, adoption, and value.
- Maintain a high level of customer response and satisfaction, promote the value of the products and solutions being created and look to strengthen the relationship between the customer and company at all times.
Required background and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience (4+ years) in technical support or professional services.
- Proven consulting experience as a key technical resource leading the development and delivery of enterprise-level solutions.
- Strong knowledge of at least one of the key Back End technologies such as Java, Python, Ruby, Node.js
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Front End Frameworks and Libraries (AngularJS, React.js, VueJS, etc.)
- Experience with databases: SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc), NoSQL (Cassandra, Redis, DynamoDB, MongoDB, etc)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes (or other orchestration tools), Jenkins (or other CI/CD tools)
- Good understanding of REST API creation and management.
- Understanding of WebSockets, connections management, and pub/sub-based applications.
- Strong business acumen that can articulate technical concepts to an executive audience.
- Broad knowledge of enterprise architecture concepts, patterns, disciplines, and capabilities.
- Hands-on experience leading and implementing large-scale, resilient projects.
- Experience managing and advocating for customer issues or needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for both business and technical audiences.
Preferred/Nice to have skills:
- Development and/or consultancy experience with enterprise-level SaaS software solutions.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to rapidly learn new technologies and tool sets.
- Experience with chat-based applications and chatbots.
- Experience with Elasticsearch.
- Experience in domains like CRM/WFM, Customer Care/Customer Success.
- Experience in third-party systems integrations.
- Experience with services based on GraphQL, gRPC, etc.
- Experience with Ansible, Terraform, Amazon CloudFormation, or similar tools.
- Kyiv/Ukraine remote
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.