Senior Scala Developer
Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences and apps & web development. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv) and Canada (Winnipeg). For over 3 years, we have been working in the sphere of Conversational Applications, we also have our E-commerce product for Shopify platform as well as develop Web & Mobile domain. We were the first in the world, who succeeded to integrate Apple Pay into Apple Business Chat.
We are looking for a Senior Scala Developer to join our Dedicated Customer’s team to work on long-term product development. The client is a world leading company in the Conversational AI sphere working with over 18,000 brands, including Citi, HSBC, Disney, Verizon.
Preferred/Nice to have skills
Knowledge and experience in Java/JVM
- Advanced English level
Required background and skills
5+ years of web development experience, 3+ in Scala development
- CI/CD processes implementation, experience with TDD
- Delivering high quality technology products/services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast
- Leading the delivery of large-scale, high-quality systems
- Design and architecture experience, as well as sound knowledge with object oriented design patterns
- Ability to work in a Scrum environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level (verbal and written)
Evaluate performance, scalability and robustness of APIs for large-scale data analytics system.
- Help set the features, architecture, and best practices of the team, and have significant influence on our overall strategy. A commitment to teamwork, hustle, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements.
- Create a reliable, scalable, and high performance service requiring exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building large-scale distributed systems.
- Work with developers, architects, product managers and other stakeholders, facilitate and accelerate execution
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.