Senior React.js developer
Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences and apps & web development. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv) and Canada (Winnipeg). For over 3 years, we have been working in the sphere of Conversational Applications, we also have our E-commerce product for Shopify platform as well as develop Web & Mobile domain. We were the first in the world, who succeeded to integrate Apple Pay into Apple Business Chat.
We are looking for a Senior React JS Developer to join our Dedicated Customer’s team to work on long-term product development. The client is a world leading company in the Conversational AI sphere working with over 18,000 brands, including Citi, HSBC, Disney, Verizon.
Purpose of the role
We are looking for Senior React/Vue.js developer to join our Dedicated Customer’s team to work on long-term product development. The client is a world leading company in the Conversational AI sphere working with over 18,000 brands, including Citi, HSBC, Disney, Verizon.
Required background and skills
- Proficient with React.js or Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Solid understanding of Data Structures and Algorithm Design
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures, HTTP REST
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- Knowledge in microservices architecture and Docker usage (Kubernetes is a plus)
- Proficiency with modern development tools, e.g., Babel, Webpack, and Git
Be responsible for the design and development of applications by tens of thousands of agent users world-wide.
- Build scalable microservices with rest-ful APIs that are reliable and fully monitored.
- Collecting requirements from internal and external stakeholders and breaking it down into concrete development tasks.
- Working closely with internal UI/UX designers and product managers.
Preferred/Nice to have skills
Programming skills in another language (Python or Java preferred)
- Experience with Node.JS
- Advanced English level
- Mentoring experience
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.