Senior Project Manager
Master of Code Global is an AI-powered conversational experiences and apps & web development agency. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv) and Canada (Winnipeg). Amongst our portfolio of 400+ successfully delivered projects, our clients today include T-Mobile, Aveda, LivePerson, Chatfuel, eBags, Burberry, Estee Lauder, and many more.
Here at Master of Code, our vision is to make an impact on 1 billion people of the World through amazing digital communication experiences. Along this journey, we aim to create the place and team that people aspire to be a part of. Our clients mainly come from North America, Western Europe, and the Middle East. Moreover, we have our own conversational and e-commerce products co-developed with our partners.
Our main domains:
- Conversational Applications
- Web and Mobile
Our ideal PM Master is:
- Servant Leader
- Aware of cultural differences and is able to articulate and mitigate that across the MOC teams and our Clients
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with team members located in different time zones and geographical locations
- Tech savvy
Required background and skills
5+ years of solid experience in Project Management within IT
- English – Advanced
- Solid experience with Agile methodologies and frameworks (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Strong experience in risk management
- Experience with enterprise-grade projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent in stakeholders management and conflict resolutions
- Business ethical attitude
- Analytical mindset
- Product mindset
- Able to make and own decisions
- Passionate about clear project documentation
- Experience working with Clients directly, ideally based in North America
Take full PM responsibility for the project as expected by the PMI based practices. This includes managing requirements gathering, estimates, scope, schedule, costs, quality, communication, risks, stakeholders expectations and clients satisfaction.
- People management of masters on your project(s), shared with Chapter Lead
- Be a Servant Leader
- Risk management on the projects, incl. working with change requests and management of priorities.
- Be proactive and constructive, proposing company’s processes improvements and drive the change where needed.
- Directly communicate with Clients and Partners (incl. requirements gathering, demoes, progress reports, retrospectives, payments, etc.).
- Project’s reporting, including documentation, reporting, performance monitoring, etc.
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.