Senior Java developer for Voice
Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences and apps & web development. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv) and Canada (Winnipeg). For over 3 years, we have been working in the sphere of Conversational Applications, we also have our E-commerce product for the Shopify platform as well as develop Web & Mobile domain. We were the first in the world, who succeeded to integrate Apple Pay into Apple Business Chat.
- You will participate in the design and implementation of significant portions of the product and serve as a peer and team-member on a high-performing software development team.
- You will have the opportunity to learn new technologies and architectures, including deep work with Conversational AI, VoIP based telephony, and new product development.
- Work with Product Management and senior engineering leaders to bring your engineering experience to the table and ideate new features and functionality
- Help to create reliable, scalable, high performance and uptime (99.999%) software solutions deployed in public cloud environment using the latest software, automations and testing tools available.
- You should be somebody who enjoys working on complex system software, is customer-centric, and feels strongly about building good software as well as making software achieve its operational goals.
Required background and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years Java experience building successful production software systems
- Experience with Spring
- Sound knowledge with object-oriented design patterns and emerging principles
- Experience working on large scale deployments and performance tuning
- Expertise in Voice / Telephony / WebRTC based solutions is a plus (AI experience is a bonus)
- Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability
- The ideal candidate will be clearly passionate about new opportunities and have a demonstrable track record of success delivering new features or products.
- This person has thrived and succeeded in delivering high-quality technology products/services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast.
- He or she has strong OO design and implementation experience, strong knowledge of web protocols, and knowledge of distributed systems architectures.
- Experience with web-based applications and/or web services-based applications, especially at a massive scale, will be very applicable and helpful
- Machine learning knowledge experience preferred
- Ability to communicate with technical & non-technical audiences & influence at different organizational levels
- Upper-Intermediate English
What do we offer:
- Choice of the project and vector of development
- Right communications between the team and a client
- Comfortable office
- Constant sharing of experience and knowledge
- English courses in the office
- Educational sessions and meetings with interesting speakers
- Cool events for the team
- Kyiv/Ukraine remote
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.