Senior HR People Partner
Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences and apps & web development. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv) and Canada (Winnipeg). For over 3 years, we have been working in the sphere of Conversational Applications, we also have our E-commerce product for Shopify platform as well as develop Web & Mobile domain. We were the first in the world, who succeeded to integrate Apple Pay into Apple Business Chat.
Our team of masters consists of some of the most passionate developers, engineers, and designers.
While we all are different in skillset, our vision is the same. Our company DNA includes such values as Passion, Trust, Respect, Growth, Fun and Impact that gives us the possibility and drive for self-improvements.
Purpose of the role
We’re growing and developing as well as our partnerships and MOCG Team. That is why we need to scale many HR processes and HR practices. This role gives an opportunity to make an impact on many HR processes in our company.
At MOCG we grow and develop as well as our partners, scaling our HR practices. in the role of HR People Partner you’ll make a tremendous impact on our HR processes.
Together with the Head of HR own implementation and further improvements of HR processes at MOC Global. Key focus is to build and ensure scalable HR processes adhering to MOCG company culture. This role will include monitoring and working with a set of MOCG masters ensuring their motivation and personal and professional growth.
Be MOCG culture & values (Company DNA) Evangelist.
- Build bridges between MOCG North American, Kyiv and Cherkasy offices. Implementation of HR processes on the same level all across our Global offices.
- Improve quality of the onboarding process at MOCG.
- Implement Performance Management (inlc. PDP, evaluation process) in the company, in collaboration with all HR Team.
- Implementation of surveys and data analysis
From the candidate for the HR People Partner role, we expect:
- A match with MOCG values as well as the ability and desire to work in a team.
- Previous experience in a corporate environment in areas related to HR, professional development and training or employee relations and a desire to apply best practices.
- To implement Performance Management (PDP, evaluation process) in the company in collaboration with the HR Team.
As HR People Partner you will be responsible for providing implementation of HR services across the entire employee lifecycle and supporting global and local operations on different HR areas mostly in MOCG Kyiv and North American offices.
You will be closely working with our engineering teams. As a member of HR team, you will carry out responsibilities in the following functional areas: talent development, performance evaluations, employee retention and tenure, survey and data analysis. May carry out additional responsibilities to include employee development initiatives and trainings.
Required background and skills
5 years of HR Management experience within IT/multinational environment
- Good understanding of IT industry and HRM best practices in it
- Experience in cross-organizational, cross-cultural and cross-functional team work
- Advanced level of English language
- Business savvy with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build a network of relationships within the organization
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong team/people facilitation skills
- Initiative, attentive, responsible, organized and flexible
- Experience with and understanding of various HRIS and/or ATS
Education/ Preferred/ Nice to have skills
Bachelor or Master’s degree in any field
- Certifications in HR focused areas and/or education in Business Administration or similar is a plus
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.