At Master of Code Global, we are a team of experts developing custom world-class digital experiences for web, mobile, as well as conversational chat and voice solutions empowered by AI.
Founded in 2004, with more than 250+ Masters globally, and 400+ projects delivered, our solutions have been used by more than 1 billion users worldwide. Our diverse portfolio includes global brands, enterprises, as well as successful startups, such as Golden State Warriors, T-Mobile, LivePerson, World Surf League, MTV, Aveda, Jo Malone, Infobip, eBags, Burberry, Estee Lauder, Post, Glia, and others.
We are a service company with a product mindset and experience proven by the success of our own products, a suite of apps for the Shopify e-commerce platform that is used by 10,000+ stores globally. We believe in long-term partnerships with our clients, guiding them towards their vision and success, while keeping a strong focus on exceptional end-user experiences. We provide enterprise-grade delivery, including being ISO27001 certified, and at the same time the agility to match the pace of startups. And we infuse that with our company DNA built on Passion, Trust, Impact, Growth, Respect, and Fun.
At Master of Code Global, we aspire to go far beyond impacting over a billion people worldwide with unparalleled digital experiences. We are helping to seamlessly integrate AI into businesses, elevating their performance and customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate is:
- Passionate about professional Project Management and building excellence in delivery
- Servant Leader
- Team player
- Aware of cultural differences and is able to articulate and mitigate that across the MOCG teams and our Clients
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with team members located in different time zones and geographical locations
- Experienced in defining project goals, collecting requirements, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule, and deploy new feature sets as well as robust stakeholder management (both internal and external)
- Has experience building and scaling teams from zero to 25+ people, including forming the delivery in subteams of 7-9 people.
- Experience in change management (e.g. bringing and implementing substantial new ideas on the team)
- Excellent communicator
- Loves documentation
- Business-oriented. Able to proactively identify business opportunities for how MOCG can help Clients make their development more efficient and/or business more successful
- Passionate for IT and at least a bit Tech savvy (basic understanding of complete software development lifecycle from the programming and systems engineering perspective that enables you to participate in high-level technical discussions)
- Passionate for Generative AI and loves the tools that can make an individual and/or team more productive, creative, and smart
Required background and skills:
- 4+ years of solid experience in Project Management within IT
- English – Advanced
- Solid proven experience with Agile methodologies and frameworks (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Strong experience in project risk management
- Technical knowledge (We do not expect the PM to have a developer background. But we expect him/her to understand the project architecture/tech risks on a good level so that is able to make the project decisions together with the team)
- Experience with enterprise-grade projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent in stakeholder management and conflict resolutions
- Business ethical attitude
- Analytical mindset
- Product Mindset
- Able to make and own decisions
- Passionate about clear project documentation
- Experience working with Clients based in Europe and/or North America
- Previous experience working with teams that scaled for 0 to 30 people is a plus, incl. experience introducing different methodologies/frameworks
- Take full PM responsibility for the project as expected by the PMI-based practices. This includes managing requirements gathering, estimates, scope, schedule, costs, quality, communication, risks, stakeholders’ expectations, and Client Satisfaction
- People management of masters on your project(s), shared with Community and Chapter Leads
- Be a Servant Leader
- Coach the assembled team for excellence in the delivery framework built
- Risk management on the projects, incl. working with change requests and management of priorities
- Proactive budget management for the Client when requested
- Directly communicate with Clients and Partners (incl. requirements gathering, demos, progress reports, retrospectives, payments, etc.) and build relationships with them for further account growth and trust
- Robust project reporting, including documentation, detailed project status updates, team performance monitoring, etc.
- Be proactive and constructive, proposing the company’s process improvements and driving the change where needed
- Be ready to travel onsite to the Client for workshops and alignment when requested (Europe in the near future)
- Kyiv / Ukraine Remote
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.