Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv), Canada (Winnipeg, Toronto, Montreal), and the US (Seattle). For over 5 years, we have been working with Conversational AI and also developing an E-commerce product that’s successful and growing. Master of Code implemented cutting-edge solutions that have been referenced by Facebook and Apple (integration of Apple Pay into Apple Business Chat, Agent to Chatbot bridge for Messenger, etc.)
Our team of masters consists of some of the most passionate developers, engineers, and designers.
While we all are different in skillset, our vision is the same. Our company DNA includes such values as Passion, Trust, Respect, Growth, Fun, and Impact that gives us the possibility and drive for self-improvements.
Purpose of the role:
The MOCG Team is looking for a PR Manager who will develop an external communications strategy and follow it in the dissemination of information about Master of Code as an employer (provide Employer Brand PR), finding unique information opportunities and collaborating with our Masters to broadcast values and expertise.
Required background and skills:
- At least 2 years of experience in PR
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Experience in the collection and analysis of statistics
- Experience in writing materials independently and cooperating with journalists/copywriters/editors
- Experience in SMM & Communications
- Native Ukrainian and Intermediate English
- Proven portfolio of successful cases
- Communication skills, ability to prioritize tasks, marketing and content strategies understanding / experience
- 1+ year experience in IT sphere will be a plus
- To create PR strategy for Master of Code Team
- Perform independent research (competitors, market), define goals and KPIs for PR activities
- Analyze the current social media environment, propose comprehensive strategies and action plans
- Develop and run social media marketing campaigns (organic/paid), manage all communication channels (Instagram, Facebook, etc.) to drive consistent, relevant traffic, raise engagement
- Building content plans for social media that contribute to achieving goals
- To create texts in Ukrainian and English for posts, different platforms, articles and blogs
- To communicate with Masters in order to create and validate content
- To communicate with media and pitch reporters
- To effectively source relevant information from different teams in the company
- Kyiv/Ukraine remote
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.