Business Analyst for Pages
Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv), Canada (Winnipeg, Toronto, Montreal), and the US (Seattle). For over 5 years, we have been working with Conversational AI and also developing an E-commerce product that’s successful and growing. Master of Code implemented cutting-edge solutions that have been referenced by Facebook and Apple (integration of Apple Pay into Apple Business Chat, Agent to Chatbot bridge for Messenger, etc.)
Our team of masters consists of some of the most passionate developers, engineers, and designers.
While we all are different in skillset, our vision is the same. Our company DNA includes such values as Passion, Trust, Respect, Growth, Fun, and Impact that gives us the possibility and drive for self-improvements.
Here at Master of Code Global (MOCG) we are expanding our BA community of experts and looking for a BA specialist to join the E-commerce Product team. We are developing hiqh-quality Shopify extensions which are being used by thousands of end customers to increase their stores profitability.
Required background and skills:
- 2+ years of solid experience as a Business Analyst in the IT industry
- Experience in using requirements management tools (Notion, JIRA, Figma)
- Proficient in writing functional and non-functional requirements, diagrams, and user stories
- Roadmap identification and features/backlog prioritization together with other Business Analysts, Scrum Master, Product Manager, and other key stakeholders.
- Being self-independent and proactive
- Experience in working within Scrum teams
- Having strong communication skills
- Nice to have experience with the e-commerce domain
- Intermediate English
- Own the Requirements Management Process within the Master of Code Global product teams assigned to in partnership with other Business Analysts on the team. This includes:
- Market and features research, scope elicitation, and requirements management
- Roadmap identification and features/backlog prioritization together with other Business Analysts, Product Manager, and other key stakeholders
- Research, analysis, definition, and full documentation of the requirements, incl. creating necessary diagrams, detailed breakdown of functional and nonfunctional requirements, etc
- Managing expectations of the Product Manager and other stakeholders providing product features ideas as well as the development team
- Requirements must be prepared in the format ready for the development and testing team to easily and efficiently create estimates for the work to be done. And afterwards for the support team to build the FAQ database on that
- Participate in the customer development interviews where necessary and do necessary further research and requirements scoping after that
- Consulting the team during the development and testing phases
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of business analysis practices used at MOCG as well as other procedures within the company
- Support company-wide transformation initiatives
- Kyiv/Ukraine remote
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.