Junior Business Analyst
At Master of Code Global, we are passionate about building our own products within the e-commerce and conversational commerce space. Our journey in this direction began in 2015.
The demand for our products is booming, and we are now looking to bring onboard a Junior Business Analyst who is ready to dive into a sense of ideas and to look for the best solution to deliver with team-mates.
- Write functional documentation: requirements, fit-gap analysis, etc.
- Participate actively in requirements, design, and estimation discussions
- Cooperate with software development and business teams throughout full life cycle development to drive usability and efficiencies
- Verify system usability through the comprehensive interface, workflow, and use-case test execution
- Seek to have a profound knowledge of the system to apply its functionalities to meet customer needs
Required background and skills:
- 1+ years of solid experience as a Business Analyst in the IT industry
- Upper-intermediate English language level is a must
- Problem-solving, analytical, and investigative skills
- Communication, presentation, and negotiation skills; be able to bring clarity to both customers and development teams
- Knowledge of various business analysis activities across the entire software development life cycle as well as SCRUM methodologies, requirements elicitation techniques
- Experience working with diagramming (workflow diagram)
- Passionate for analysis, research, investigations, writing and learning
- Team player
- Be focused on driving results over processes
- Be ready to take ownership and make on-time decisions
Preferred/Nice to have skills:
- Experience working with statistics and analytics
- Awareness of the latest UI/UX trends in development
- Kyiv/Ukraine remote
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.