Head of Marketing
Master of Code Global specializes in AI-powered conversational experiences as well as mobile apps & web solutions. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with offices in Ukraine (Kyiv and Cherkasy), Canada (Winnipeg), and the USA (Seattle, Denver). Master of Code delivers world-class solutions to world’s well known and loved brands: T-Mobile, Aveda, World Surf League, NBA teams, Chatfuel, eBags, Burberry, Estee Lauder and others.
Master of Code Global is looking for a Head of Marketing to lead our marketing team and take Master of Code’s current success in chat, web, and mobile experiences implementation to the next level. The Head of Marketing will be responsible for our market positioning, brand voice, and messaging across all online and offline channels as well as continue growing our Thought Leadership footprint globally.
5+ years of experience in Marketing
- 3+ years of experience in marketing services of a custom software development company
- 2+ years of experience leading a marketing team
- 2+ years of experience with growth hacking techniques
- Degree or professional charted certification in Marketing. Other relevant Digital Marketing certifications.
- Deep knowledge of Marketing Strategy, Brand Marketing, Content Marketing, Digital Marketing (incl. SMM Marketing with a focus on LI specifically)
- Experience in building and implementing a thought leadership strategy
- Solid experience in market research and data analysis methods and tooling
- Experience of driving the strategic marketing of an organization at a global level while ensuring a relevant local market edge
Ability to lead and inspire a marketing team
- Proven organizational and planning experience
- Get things done attitude
- Servant Leader
- Fluent written and spoken English
Develop and execute the next phase of marketing strategy to support Master of Code Global ongoing business growth
- Definition and implementation of our single competitive marketing message across all channels
- Definition, drive, and implementation of our Thought Leadership footprint across the globe, both online and offline
- Implement and maintain effective lines of communication with representatives of the company’s key areas of expertise to continuously reflect company successes and offerings in marketing channels
- Work cross-functionally with other business units to advance strategic cross-organizational initiatives
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from creation to execution
- Day to day management of the marketing team (Marketing manager, SEO specialist, Content writer, Social media manager)
- Department representative to the company Leadership team
- Creating a solid network of strategic partnerships
- Prepare KPI reports on marketing performance
- Be affluent of the competitive landscape and ensure that MOCG is always ahead of the game
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.