Front-End Developer (e-commerce)
At Master of Code Global we are a team of experts developing custom world-class digital experiences for web, mobile, as well as conversational chat and voice solutions empowered by AI.
Founded in 2004, with more than 250+ Masters globally, and 400+ projects delivered, our solutions have been used by more than 1 billion users worldwide. Our diverse portfolio includes global brands, enterprises, as well as successful startups, such as Golden State Warriors, T-Mobile, LivePerson, World Surf League, MTV, Aveda, Jo Malone, Infobip, eBags, Burberry, Estee Lauder, Post, Glia, and others.
Our team consists of true AI Masters, experts capable of unleashing the full potential of technologies. We make communications easier through a combination of technologies and passion about great customer experience. Our adaptive and growth-oriented mindset allows us to discover unexpected ways for people and technology to interact. We foster long-term relationships with our team members, offering a balanced blend of freedom and responsibility. There are no barriers across the company, and our leadership team is always within reach. Our relationships are built on transparency, honesty, and mutual respect, establishing trust from day one.
In your new role, you will take charge of designing top-notch, user-focused interfaces and features as part of the multidisciplinary Zipify product team. Your focus will be especially on One Click Upsell, the premier tool that drives upsell revenue for Shopify retailers.
Required background and skills:
- 3+ years of front-end development experience
- Understanding of caching layers to optimize the User Interface
- Experience with HTML5 / CSS3 as well as preprocessor
- Experience with any frontend framework/lib (Vue, React, etc.)
- Experience writing Unit tests (Jest, etc.)
- Experience with Web Vitals
- English – Intermediate level
- Take part in product development for Zipify products portfolio (Shopify platform)
- Take an active part in suggesting ideas, discussing offers concerning improvements on a project both with the team and the stakeholders
- Consider the project from multiple points of view, including the end user
Preferred/Nice to have skills:
- Experience with using copilot-like tools
- Experience with data visualization libraries like Highcharts, D3.js, Chart.js, etc.
- Experience with Microservice architecture
- Experience with writing e2e tests (Playwright)
- Experience with building tools usage – Webpack, Vite, etc.
- Understanding of CI/CD approach, experience in any deployment tool
- Kyiv / Ukraine Remote
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.