Employer Brand Manager
Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv), Canada (Winnipeg, Toronto, Montreal), and the US (Seattle). For over 5 years, we have been working with Conversational AI and also developing an E-commerce product that’s successful and growing. Master of Code implemented cutting-edge solutions that have been referenced by Facebook and Apple (integration of Apple Pay into Apple Business Chat, Agent to Chatbot bridge for Messenger, etc.)
Our team of masters consists of some of the most passionate developers, engineers, and designers.
While we all are different in skillset, our vision is the same. Our company DNA includes such values as Passion, Trust, Respect, Growth, Fun, and Impact that gives us the possibility and drive for self-improvements.
Required background and skills:
- 3+ years experience in employer branding
- 1-year experience in the IT-sphere is a must
- Deep understanding of digital marketing
- Participation in the successful implementation of EB strategy
- Creating and implementing brand promotion strategy for the company
- Knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices.
- Being up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in the IT industry (and community)
- Deep understanding of business needs
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- English – Upper-Intermediate level
- Be involved in creation and implementation of EVP and Employer Branding Strategy
- Work on MOCG brand recognition in Ukraine, US, and Canada
- Be involved in external communications
- Organizing external brand and tech events
- Develop and maintain relationships with media and technical communities
- Support development of the masters’ community
- Be MOCG culture & values (Company DNA) Evangelist
- Kyiv/Ukraine remote
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.