Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv), Canada (Winnipeg, Toronto, Montreal). For over 9 years, we have been working with Conversational AI and also developing an E-commerce product that is successful and growing. Master of Code implemented cutting-edge solutions that have been referenced by Facebook and Apple (integration of Apple Pay into Apple Business Chat, Agent to Chatbot bridge for Messenger, etc.)
Here at Master of Code our vision is to make an impact on 1 billion people of the World through amazing digital communication experiences. Along this journey, we aim to create the place and team that people aspire to be a part of.
Our clients mainly come from North America, Western Europe, and the Middle East.
Moreover, we have our own conversational and e-commerce products co-developed with our partners.
Our main domains:
- Conversational Applications
- Web and Mobile
Required background and skills:
- 2+ years of experience working in a Data Scientist position
- Experience working with:
- Machine Learning libraries like NumPy, Pandas, ScikitLearn
- data visualization libraries (like matplotlib, plotly etc)
- SQL (knowledge of Snowflake, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL Server etc)
- Experience of going through full cycle of building the model: data processing, feature engineering, feature selection, algorithms comparing and selection the best one, model scoring and validation of the results
- Knowledge of machine learning algorithms: classification, regression
- Strong math background (probability theory and statistics)
- English level: Upper-Intermediate
- Work with blockchain data to perform chain-based data analysis, prediction and recommendations
- Hypothesis testing
- Train models to predict events: process data, select features, train and test model
- Validate model results and improve them
Preferred/Nice to have skills:
- Understanding of blockchain and NFT main principles
- Experience working with data from social media (twitter data, for example)
- Knowledge of GIT or other VCS
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following: Machine Learning, Data Analytics and Management, Software Engineering or similar
- Ability to effectively communicate and work across teams from Quality Assurance Engineers, Developers, and Project Managers.
- Portfolio featuring examples of pet projects
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.