Data Analyst (Managed Engineering team)
We’re looking for a Data Analyst to join our Managed Engineering team. The role includes communication with multiple business units within the enterprise infrastructure to detect their business needs, prepare the solutions and implement them.
As a Data Analyst, you’ll be joining the team that is responsible for collecting the business and operational metrics from multiple company datasets across different products and databases.
Required background and skills:
- 2+ years of experience analyzing data and creating dashboards and reports (Looker / PowerBI / Tableau / Metabase);
- 2+ years of experience interpreting and writing advanced SQL;
- Experience in Python and good working knowledge of pandas and matplotlib;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or another quantitative field will be a plus;
- Ability to work closely with teammates in a highly collaborative environment and simultaneously be a self-starter with strong individual contributions;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Demonstrated ability to independently uncover insights and relationships across numerous datasets;
- English: Upper-Intermediate
- Apply cutting-edge data visualization techniques to reveal actionable insights to business users;
- Solve challenging data problems through in-depth analysis of many systems;
- Apply statistical analysis to summarize data and forecast trends;
- Participate in Data Requirement Gathering, Data Preparation and devise proper Data Interpretation;
- Ensure data is maintained in our platform and all systems with the best quality, always considering automation and scalability of your solutions;
- Evangelize our products and train others on Data Visualization and presentation techniques, enabling them to create dashboards and reports themselves.
- Kyiv/Ukraine remote
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.