Cloud Support Engineer (shifts covering 24/7 support service)
At Master of Code Global, we are a team of experts developing custom world-class digital experiences for web, mobile, as well as conversational chat and voice solutions empowered by AI.
Founded in 2004, with more than 250+ Masters globally, and 400+ projects delivered, our solutions have been used by more than 1 billion users worldwide. Our diverse portfolio includes global brands, enterprises, as well as successful startups, such as Golden State Warriors, T-Mobile, LivePerson, World Surf League, MTV, Aveda, Jo Malone, Infobip, eBags, Burberry, Estee Lauder, Post, Glia, and others.
We are a service company with a product mindset and experience proven by the success of our own products, a suite of apps for the Shopify e-commerce platform that is used by 10,000+ stores globally. We believe in long-term partnerships with our clients, guiding them towards their vision and success, while keeping a strong focus on exceptional end-user experiences. We provide enterprise-grade delivery, including being ISO27001 certified, and at the same time the agility to match the pace of startups. And we infuse that with our company DNA built on Passion, Trust, Impact, Growth, Respect, and Fun.
At Master of Code Global, we aspire to go far beyond impacting over a billion people worldwide with unparalleled digital experiences. We are helping to seamlessly integrate AI into businesses, elevating their performance and customer satisfaction.
Purpose of the role:
We are seeking a skilled and motivated individual to join our client product dedicated team managed by MOCG Team Lead based in Poland/Ukraine as a Cloud Support Engineer. If you have a passion for AWS infrastructure, a curiosity-driven mindset, and a desire to contribute to cutting-edge projects, we want to hear from you.
Required background and skills:
- Proven experience in supporting Cloud infrastructure (preferably AWS)
- Strong understanding of cloud computing concepts and services
- Excellent problem-solving and a proactive approach to issue resolution
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with a team
- At least an Intermediate level of English
- You will support small to large complex projects with respect to deployed cloud infrastructure technologies within Amazon AWS
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues promptly
- You will monitor and maintain the health of cloud-based systems, implementing measures to prevent potential issues
- You will proactively investigate known and unknown error conditions; following prescribed error correction processes as well as documenting resolutions that were not previously identified
- You will participate in a 24/7 shift-based rotation to ensure continuity of infrastructure support
- You will analyze problems/trends with client systems and applications and take steps to avoid recurrence
Preferred/Nice to have skills:
- Experience with monitoring systems and infrastructure automation (e.g., Ansible, Terraform)
- Experience with containerization technologies (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Kyiv / Ukraine Remote
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.