Chatbot Analyst, Analytics & Insights
Master of Code is rapidly expanding as enterprises shift their focus and investment in AI-powered solutions. Master of Code is seeking an Analyst to join our growing Analytics & Insights team. As an Analyst, you will turn data from world-class conversational applications into actionable insights for our customers.
2+ years of meaningful experience in roles such as Analytics, Reporting, Data Analyst, Digital Measurement, Digital Marketing, etc. Added bonus if the candidate’s academic background included the study of Analytics, Computer Science, Statistics or Mathematics
- Experience using analytic and measurement tools such as Web Trends, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and Mailchimp
- Experience working with Salesforce, Marketo, Heap and other sales and marketing analytics systems is an asset
- Experience using data visualization tools such as PowerBI or Tableau is an asset
You are passionate about mobile, website and application measurement tools, email marketing measurement tools, data aggregation, A/B testing/multivariate testing, social media measuring tools
- A proven track record of collaborating with high performing teams
- You are interested in conversational experiences such as Facebook Messenger bots, Slack bots, Alexa bots, Telegram bots, Google Assistant, etc.
- Proven ability to explain complex issues in clear, non-technical language; you should be comfortable dealing with internal team members and external customers
- You’re biased towards action and enjoy the adrenaline rush of delivering great work under tight timelines
- You embrace an entrepreneurial spirit; self-starter who is intrinsically curious
- You enjoy working with a team of passionate people and can add both energy and positivity to the culture
- Fluent in English with strong verbal and written communication skills
Implement analytics tools and set-up custom analytics tracking
- Identify required data and perform data aggregation
- Build Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Measure and track performance metrics
- Identify A/B tests to optimize user experience
- Analyze bot analytics to identify optimization and conversion opportunities
- Build custom reporting functionality and generate reports
- Develop actionable insights and identify bot enhancements
- Address complex problems and analyze large datasets to develop compelling, data-driven recommendations to optimize the digital marketing and sales funnel
- Create digital measurement strategies, report design, KPI development, data visualization, dashboard creation, and strategic analysis
- Maintain the data and reporting systems that help our customers understand the impact of their applications, campaigns and initiatives
- Perform bot analytics including behavioral, conversion paths, goal funnels, behavior flows, audience metrics, demographics, conversation, event tracking, etc.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders from Design, Marketing, Business Development, Sales, and Innovation to drive critical insights that help our customers understand and optimize their digital marketing and sales funnel
- Manage the day to day measurement functions ensuring the end deliverables are delivered on time, in scope and within budget
What do we offer?
New and interesting projects
- Comfortable office atmosphere and flexible time-table
- Direct communications between a team and a client, potential trips to the client’s office
- Constant development and training sessions
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.